Zelda Collectors Edition?

How can you obtain this game.. only through registering 3 nintendo products?

can this be bought inside a store and one more thing... what is it exactly?

I have heard of it, but I dont know what games are they exactly....

can anyone help me??

You can get it buy buying a new gamecube or by subscribing to nintendo power as well.

It has both games from NES and both games from N64 as well as a Windwaker demo and a couple videos

• 2 weeks later...

Mine arrived a few days ago and I go and play the first Zelda. The control is horrible! You have to hit the exact button or something. Like when you move around and you want to go left you have to hit left. If you rotate the joystick around it'll get stuck because games back then only had up,left,right, & down. So, I was a bit disappointed and haven't picked it up since. It was free, so I don't really mind.

This is crap, in the UK you have to buy a new GameCube in order to get the bonus/collectors disc. No register 3 games or anything like that here :( There were 1000 copies put up for grabs on their website but it cost something like 4500 stars which is somewhere around 10 games, and that was first come first served. Obviously it was over subscribed within a few minutes as the allocation was for the whole of Europe :(

Another fu** you very much from Nintendo to us Europeans :( I like my GC, but hate the way Nintendo permanently disregards the European market :(

BeLGaRaTh,

I don't live to far from liverpool and i was one of the lucky few to get the bonus disk,

I agree that Nintendo do treat us europeans very badly,but hasnt this always been the case.

Mine arrived a few days ago and I go and play the first Zelda. The control is horrible! You have to hit the exact button or something. Like when you move around and you want to go left you have to hit left. If you rotate the joystick around it'll get stuck because games back then only had up,left,right, & down. So, I was a bit disappointed and haven't picked it up since. It was free, so I don't really mind.

Use the D-pad, not the joystick.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get hold of a copy of it :)

Went into local Game store and said I bought a GameCube before christmas and asked about wasnt I supposed to get a free game with it, guy asked manager who went into back of shop and brought me a copy out, kewl :)

i bought mine at best buy, and the gc box had it inside only specialy marked boxes with a nice shiny sticker on the box that said zelda collectors edition inside :) I just wished the collectors edition had zelda 3 in it :pinch:

For European gamers there is another way to get the zelda disc:

6th January 2004 - Just when you thought the season of good will was over; Nintendo has announced a fantastic game promotion, which will keep Nintendo GameCube owners everywhere in the spirit of things! Throughout January, gamers can receive an exclusive Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition disc when they buy one Nintendo title from a specified range or two titles from the popular Player's Choice range and then send proof of purchase to the Nintendo Service Centre

To qualify for this incredible disc, gamers must purchase one of the following Nintendo titles The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, F-Zero GX, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, 1080 Avalanche, Mario Party 5 or Eternal Darkness or purchase two from the following selection of Player's Choice titles Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, StarFox Adventures and Mario Party 4.

i think you have to purchase one or more of these games during January, so if you own them all already i think you're screwed, unless you can send your receipts from 2003 to them

where do you see the buy one game deal at? i have all these old games which none can be registered, also it wont let me register my gba sp black that i imported. but any newbie that picks up a new cube gets the disc without a problem. wow thanks shiggy.

Alright get this. I was with my friend at Electronics Botique the other day to get Mario Kart Double Dash. Well we were standing by the counter while the guy was looking for it. My friend saw behind the counter a copy of that Zelda CD. My friend asked the guy if he could buy it and the guy at the counter got ****ed because he wanted it and he did not see that it was in his own store. Apparently someone traded it in and my friend bought it for $35. So it is possible to obtain it from EB or GameStop or some other trade in store instead of getting it through Nintendo if someone has traded it in.

where do you see the buy one game deal at? i have all these old games which none can be registered, also it wont let me register my gba sp black that i imported. but any newbie that picks up a new cube gets the disc without a problem. wow thanks shiggy.

I saw it at Gamecube Europe

Here's my situation... i've gone to the nintendo site and registered but i can't find anything about the zelda giveaway.

I live in canada, at christmas i purchased a gamecube, mariokart, and mario party5.... do i qualify for this...if so, where do i go to do this. And do i have to send in reciepts or is there some kind of serial # that i register?

Here's my situation... i've gone to the nintendo site and registered but i can't find anything about the zelda giveaway.

I live in canada, at christmas i purchased a gamecube, mariokart, and mario party5.... do i qualify for this...if so, where do i go to do this. And do i have to send in reciepts or is there some kind of serial # that i register?

I think it's only open to Europe, or the UK at least.