I'm selling everything I own and moving to the mountains. I am preparing for this. The blood moon will show tonight... I still have time to prepare...

But first I need to buy this book so I know what to expect....

/sarcasm

I am a Christian. I am confident to state that these are NOT the events/'blood' moons talked about in the book of Revelation, but just the media going crazy again over a natural event cycle.

One of my (online!) congregations already covered this topic (and the media) a few months ago.

One Christian says it is true, one Christian says it is false.

How are us reasonable people to know who to follow?

Oh well, there is always logic and reason to fall back on.

• 3 weeks later...

The verbiage about the blood moon, in the Book of Revelations (that I see)never states it's a "signal" for the end of the world anyway. It may read different in the Codex Vaticanus but I don't read Greek sooo.

It's just like in the movies, umm The Mummy for instance, <deep usually British voiceover> "and the moon will turn to blood" with ominous music and a few cutscenes of apocalyptic proportions. This is the same thing. IMO....  :huh:  :wacko:

Funny is that, in the scriptures, it says that no men knows when those things are about to happen.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:36