• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Greetings

Alanthar    0

Greetings Everyone, i am Alanthar

(as you have probably deduced by now, if now....good boy *pats these people on the head and hands them a cookie* now go watch the pretty lights)

to those who figured it out i'm new here, brought on my by my homie/bro/cool guy (that i knew from way back in the day of BOB, and he knows what i mean), ToxicFume.

So far i can't wait to see the site, but atm i'm just browsin through the board. my Main computer interests lie with Gaming, but i'm hopin to get more into networking and stuff IRL. I used to be a little hax0r geek, but i've grown up and realized that computer security isn't all about "nuking" someones computer by typing in some numbers and givin em the blue screen of death

(though WinGenocide was a hellofa lotta fun on my school network, watchin like 10 comps in front of me suddenly flash blue, and the reactions...me and my bud wwdragon almost ****ed ourselves laughin as people went "wha??" TEACHER!!!!. priceless)

So at the moment i'm kinda hooked on Q2 DM and CTF, though when i gets my burner installed i'm movin onto Q3. and if i can find my ****ing UT CD i'll get back into it as well.

well i hope my little rant hasn't cause too much of a stir (unless its a good thing, in which point, stir away), so i'll leave you now, but i shall return, keeping an eye on the many boards. but until then

LAAAAAAAAATES

Al

Toxicfume    7

Welcome bro :)

It's good to have you back!

P.S.- Dude! it's been a long..long time :)

jwoair23    0

Hello there :)

sdibias    0

Welcome to the boards :)