Suits (Season 4)

Interesting that they went there with Louis finally knowing with absolute certainty about Mike.

Yes it was, and that he actually went so far as to blackmail Jessica. Interesting to see the relationship between Louis and Mike going forward and how Harvey will take to Louis' name being on the wall.

• 5 months later...

Welcome back Lewis! Now that all cards are on the table, hopefully they can get back to law and less drama (not holding my breath).

Yeah seriously. I want to see Harvey and Mike back in the courtroom!

As much as I love this show (and I do love it)...I do not like where they are taking Lewis.  Why would anyone knowingly stay at a place where no one likes you.  I don't care how much dirt you have on people.

As much as I love this show (and I do love it)...I do not like where they are taking Lewis. Why would anyone knowingly stay at a place where no one likes you. I don't care how much dirt you have on people.

Power. That's why anyone in a high level position does anything. Power and money.

• 1 month later...

Decent season, can't say I'm shocked at Donna leaving Harvey to go and work for Louis. 

They didn't need to do that. Donna and Harvey have always been Donna and Harvey. But I suppose the other not-really-a-cliffhanger was too good to end a season on, especially since it has been renewed for season 5. I hope that they won't drag out the emotional side of that change for too long, better not at all but that's wishful thinking, since I want them to focus on the law.

LOVED the last episode, I didn't realise it was the last episode until the end credits.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Donna. perfection.

They didn't need to do that. Donna and Harvey have always been Donna and Harvey. But I suppose the other not-really-a-cliffhanger was too good to end a season on, especially since it has been renewed for season 5. I hope that they won't drag out the emotional side of that change for too long, better not at all but that's wishful thinking, since I want them to focus on the law.

Doubt they'll focus on the law...  More like the whole season will be taken up with Mike trying to keep his secret from Rachel's dad.  He's bound to check up on his daughter future choice and get close to Mike's big secret...