Who else hates condoms?

Do you use condoms?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use condoms?

• Yes Always
    • Yes sometimes
    • No - Unless forced to use by gf/ wife/ prostitute
    • Never - Not even with a HIV+ person

If I wasn't worried about pregnancy, I probably wouldn't use them...but since my wife and I don't want to have children, I do use them--and they haven't let us down, yet. :)

I don't think I have anything against condoms, but interestingly enough my wife is against me wearing one...

• Like 1

I don't mind condoms, but my girlfriend hates them.

Unfortunately due to medical issues for about the first 6 years in to the relationship we had to use condoms, and it almost wrecked our relationship because of it.

I'm in a long term relationship and my girlfriend has the contraceptive injection, so I don't have to worry about it, but when the need arises I don't have a problem using them.

Prior to that, I definitely used them. Always better to be safe than sorry, always.

• Like 2

I hate that I gotta keep changing them out during sessions, gets skin tight.

The only time we use Condoms is when she doesn't want to take a shower afterwards :p

That's why she should swallow.

• Like 3

I voted no, but wife/gf would've never "forced" me and never had sex with an HIV person!

Old enough that about the only thing we had to worry about when I was a kid was crabs! :s

• Like 1

sometimes. depends if i got some near my hands. and if so i prefer those with chocolate / vanilla taste.

My fiancee tried going on the pill but it made her put on weight and she generally didn't like it. We don't want kids yet, so yeah I wear them. 

STD's hate condoms, I'm almost certain! :P Myself? If it's a one night stand, I'm putting on the raincoat. If it's a relationship with someone I KNOW is clean, then optional...but thankfully, I have the most awesome pull out ability that most chicks around this part have never seen before, lol! (And for the record, I can last beyond 15 minutes....I'm more into pleasing her, than myself, and it's mostly a mental thing anyway.)

• Like 3

That's why she should swallow.

:o

Well, like Eddie Griffin says in Norbit: "The wrapper says 'Ribbed for her pleasure' but turn it inside out and it's ribbed for YOUR pleasure".

Kids aren't an issue for us anymore, so these aren't needed anymore either. Wasn't a fan to begin with either.. but better than the alternative oops or worse.

• Like 1

I voted no, but wife/gf would've never "forced" me and never had sex with an HIV person!

Old enough that about the only thing we had to worry about when I was a kid was crabs! :s

What? You never worried about getting your gf pregnant? :s