Who else hates condoms?

Do you use condoms?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use condoms?

• Yes Always
    • Yes sometimes
    • No - Unless forced to use by gf/ wife/ prostitute
    • Never - Not even with a HIV+ person

Right now I am in at a building point in my life. I want to be able to make sudden changes to my life if a job opportunity pops up, and I have to fly to a different province (or state). As a Website Developer with high ambitions I want to be flexible and able to go anywhere I am asked to.

The same goes for my Girlfriend, she's building up her life and pushing for a comfortable living; with Children a whole lot of extra variables get thrown into the mix, ones that I'd prefer not to encounter.

This isn't to say I'd blame misfortune on my child should a little minion appear, but I'd like to get comfortable and have a manageable living routine so that I can worry more about activities and extra events for my future child rather than stressing about who eats.

I just don't feel ready, and as a result all precautions are taken.  (Y)

• Like 2

Well yeah I wear condoms when ever I meet a guy and we wanna do it, some people are 'town bikes' so it's better to be safe than sorry. I don't want to catch anything and luckily I never have.

Same here. There are a lot of guys that lie about what they have, or never got tested, or just plain don't care. I'd rather not end up with an STD. I keep some in my nightstand with a bottle of lube and if I do happen to invite someone over, then they're within easy reach. Once I'm in a committed relationship and we both get tested (and both negative), then the condoms will usually go out the window, unless my partner isn't into bareback sex.

Seriously though, condoms are not a big deal for me. I actually find it kinda hot when my partner puts it on me.

Same here. There are a lot of guys that lie about what they have, or never got tested, or just plain don't care. I'd rather not end up with an STD. I keep some in my nightstand with a bottle of lube and if I do happen to invite someone over, then they're within easy reach. Once I'm in a committed relationship and we both get tested (and both negative), then the condoms will usually go out the window, unless my partner isn't into bareback sex.

Seriously though, condoms are not a big deal for me. I actually find it kinda hot when my partner puts it on me.

People shouldn't lie about something as important as their sexual history or think they are invincible so won't catch anything. With my ex partner we wore condoms for about 6 months until we got tested and found to be negative we stopped using them and sure going without improves the experience but if that's all people are worried about and doing it regardless, then they are playing with peoples lives and that's just plain wrong, but we have all read about someone who has knowingly given something to someone and said nothing, those people need to be shot.

A lot of people, both male and female, lie about what they have or don't have. Let's not limit that to a particular gender.

Who else hates condoms?

YOUR MOTHER!!!

But no seriously they are a pain in the ass.... I make sure the people I'm with are legit before I go dipping my stick.  I do understand their importance though, especially for you youngsters.

Those who wait to both get tested, what if one isn't faithful.

That's why we have a thing called trust.

It's the same trust that stops you asking, but what if the girl wants a kid and pokes holes?

Contraceptive pill?

I prefer a second line of defense.

People have to remember the point of sex from a nature standpoint is to make babies. The enjoyment humans get from it to procreate is a bonus.

I prefer a second line of defense.

People have to remember the point of sex from a nature standpoint is to make babies. The enjoyment humans get from it to procreate.

According to who?  Who made that rule?

Vote!! And explain your choice, if you want.

I'm not married (and never have been) - therefore (for me personally) condoms are a must, and NOT just for MY peace of mind.

First off, I am a blood donor - STDs are not the ONLY diseases spread by bodily-fluid contact.

Second - while I know I am clean, who I sleep with (unless she saw the blood test) doesn't know that.  I would not risk her, or even attempt to spin it so it sounds like a fib - therefore, for HER peace of mind, I wear a condom.

Third, there IS the issue of unwanted pregnancy - contraceptives (oral and otherwise) have been known to fail.  Worse, when they DO fail, not only is there a risk of unwanted pregnancy, the risk of a genetic or OTHER defect in the resulting pregnancy goes UP - not down - compared to a planned pregnancy.

• Like 2

According to who?  Who made that rule?

Dr. Richard Feynman -   quite possibly the coolest physicist of all time

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it."

I prefer hefty bags with draw strings  :D

You admit to needing drawstings ?? LOL

Dr. Richard Feynman -   quite possibly the coolest physicist of all time

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it."

You admit to needing drawstings ?? LOL

for extra security, lol

lol!!! me too :p

LOL force flex

how?

How in the frig did you get that download speed? T1? ;-)

Condoms, don't mind them so much actually.

I don't hate them, but the first time me and the lil lady made love without one, I realised just how warm and moist she was, we'd been missing out on all the natural feelings with rubber on. Once we'd been together 5 years we decided to make love naturally without condoms and we've never gone back. We're both STD free and she's on the pill so we're fine, she says I feel bigger inside her without rubber on :)

• Like 1