Who else hates condoms?

Do you use condoms?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use condoms?

• Yes Always
    • Yes sometimes
    • No - Unless forced to use by gf/ wife/ prostitute
    • Never - Not even with a HIV+ person

STD's hate condoms, I'm almost certain! :P Myself? If it's a one night stand, I'm putting on the raincoat. If it's a relationship with someone I KNOW is clean, then optional...but thankfully, I have the most awesome pull out ability that most chicks around this part have never seen before, lol! (And for the record, I can last beyond 15 minutes....I'm more into pleasing her, than myself, and it's mostly a mental thing anyway.)

You know what they say... Men who blow their own sexual trumpet... :p

explains why aids is common within the gay community

um, no, it's sexually transmitted and not exclusive to homosexuality

I don't with my wife.  (Never cheat so never worry about it anyway) and we never get pregnant this way as well.  (health issues on both our parts have made us pretty sterile). 

THey dont bother me, i use them if i need to, not using them just now as trying for another baby

I've been with my girlfriend for the last 9 years and on the first few months, yeah we used but as we were knowing each other, but we stopped using them, we both dislike them.

Been like that with my previous girlfriends also.

Prostitutes? Never had sex with one. While I understand that some men like too, I personally never and I hope ever will pay for sex.

I always use condoms unless I'm in a committed relationship and we both get tested for STDs. Being gay, the chances either of us getting pregnant are pretty damn slim, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I always use condoms unless I'm in a committed relationship and we both get tested for STDs. Being gay, the chances either of us getting pregnant are pretty damn slim, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

this makes no sense  :huh:  The correlation with the inability to get pregnant versus being safe then sorry :laugh:    

Strange thread.....

No in a relationship yet but.. I ve been wanted to ask / know. How do you folks acquire the "products" in question? :shifty:

- Near by store corner

- Near by gas station

- Amazon

- Walmart

- online adult product site

And do you guys buy it in bacth? 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x, 1000x ?

Just wanted to know :laugh:

this makes no sense  :huh:  The correlation with the inability to get pregnant versus being safe then sorry :laugh:    

lol, the better safe than sorry part applies mainly to STDs.

Strange thread.....

No in a relationship yet but.. I ve been wanted to ask / know. How do you folks acquire the "products" in question? :shifty:

- Store Corner

- Near by Gas Station

- Amazon

- Walmart

Personally, I avoid buying them at convenience stores or gas stations, you never know how long they've been on that shelf. I usually buy them at the pharmacy, walmart or grocery store and I usually just buy a box of 12 or whatever.

lol, the better safe than sorry part applies mainly to STDs.

I know  :P :devil:

Strange thread.....

I ve been wanted to ask / know. How do you folks acquire the "products" in question? :shifty:

- Near by store corner

- Near by gas station

- Amazon

- Online adult product site

when I buy, drugstore, gas station, don't really make a difference, for some reason though, my girl does into a shame run if she had to buy them :laugh:

Well ya never know ;) ;) ...I kid, I kid :rofl:

Thomas Beatie - the world's first male to become pregnant

mpreg.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Beatie

This always reminds me of Junior the movie...

• Like 1

Strange thread.....

I ve been wanted to ask / know. How do you folks acquire the "products" in question? :shifty:

- Near by store corner

- Near by gas station

- Amazon

- Online adult product site

Well, this is me just last night trying to rip one open

big_condom-s318x332-167583-580.jpg

And I buy them at this exact sex shop, like these guys and I'm always just as embarrassed as they are (WARNING: adult humor!!!!)

But all kidding aside, at my pharmacy where I always buy Durex Extra Safe - pack of three ....what can I say, I'm single and don't particularly like clubbing or bars (and even if they sold them in singles I wouldn't want to buy that as they can rip and then I would want to put another one on asap; luckily they've never ripped so far *knockonwood*)

Nah.  Can't even remember the last time I used one... probably about 13-14 years ago with the first girl I was "sexually active" with.  I had had sex previously to that, sometimes protected sometimes not, but my gf in college and I were using condoms up until she went on the pill and then we stopped.  I really haven't used one since and never liked them.  Never liked the smell or the feel or anything about them really. 

My wife and I have never used a condom but she has had a tubal done so we shouldn't have any unexpected pregnancies.

I also never use any condoms with my prostitutes because they all assure me that they are clean.

Hahahaha... j/k on that last sentence.  No prostitute would make that claim or else they might get sued!

Strange thread.....

- Near by store corner

- Near by gas station

- Amazon

- Walmart

At the start of my relationship with my girlfriend, I would buy a 12pack box from the local pharmacists on the way to visit her, over the weekend. It was kind of expensive. After looking around for cheaper prices, I'd buy a few boxes at once from a lightly out of town store. Pretty much got one box free for every two I purchased.

Later on, we ordered them online. Our UK government has (had) a brilliant site called the Freedoms Shop We would normally buy bulk boxed 144 condoms (like the ones they have in the doctors/family planning clinics) along with a selection of the 'new' ones to try. It was cheaper on that website then buying a 12 box local. Just checking the website now and they seem to only offer boxed small packs now.

I have purchased 3 packs at the gas station, local new paper shop and the men's room before too.

Also, if you email the companies, such as Durex, Safex etc, and request a sample of their condoms, they're usually more then happy enough to send you some out for free.

Durex send a couple of single condoms along with some leaflets about safe sex and their products.

Safex was really strange, as I actually went to pick them up from their head quarters... I found out I lived just 2 streets away from them, and at the time I was living in a little village lol, but they were great. They offered a large selection of their products and even suggested that we could use their non condom style 'probe covers', as they were the same product without the reservoir tip at the end. Apparently, the EU banned condoms without a reservoir tip. They were also the only company to offer sample's of their lube too.

Condomi were really nice, they sent several 6 retails packs - not just several condoms - of theirs to try, and we did actually end up using Condomi's ultra thin condoms as our go to condom for the lonest time.

Pasante even sent us their 'unique' condoms to try before they were released in the UK, their sample pack too, and while they were an awesome feeling they did sound like a plastic bag and put my girlfriend off (and she doesn't like condoms at the best of times).

I think if I hadn't have found the condoms so cheap online via the freedoms shop, I'd have asked for a prescription from the doctor to get them in bulk as it was a medical problem stopping my girlfriend from having other types.. Talking of other types, we did try the 'female' condom too. That was interesting, and when we were looking into it, we kept getting information about their use in African (I think) where they'd bleach it and keep reusing it. It's a bit weird to use, but has the advantage she can 'wear' it for several hours before sex so it can be a bit more spontaneous - the lack of, being one of her problem with condoms. 

• Like 1

Every time. I don't want kids. She takes the pill, I use a condom, and if sacrificing a lamb helped I'd do that too.

Starting next year though I believe we'll be ready for kids so that'll be sweet.

Every time. I don't want kids. She takes the pill, I use a condom, and if sacrificing a lamb helped I'd do that too.

Starting next year though I believe we'll be ready for kids so that'll be sweet.

good for you!

I would hate paying for 18 years of child support more.

I can't believe the "NO" is winning. The poll does explain a lot though. I've always wondered how,so many guys knock up so many chicks, now I know. You guys do know the when in doubt pull out doesn't always work? There is this little thing called Pre ######.

• Like 1

I remember when I was probably around 12 or 13 there was talk of a service station downtown that sold condoms and some employee used a needle and put pinholes holds in condoms before they were sold.  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: