Hey everyone,

Has anyone bought/installed daylight since it was released on Steam? I got it free with my gfx card and just started playing it tonight.

I only played it for about an hour this evening and so far I am enjoying it. Gfx are fairly decent as well which is a plus

Regards

CW-88

I'm thinking of getting it. Very spooky or mildly interesting?

I would say its quite spooky..although it doesn't take much for games like this to creep me out lol

I like it.  Not as combat focused as the games I'm used to so it seems a bit lighter than usual, but the atmosphere is neat and I like the story bits so far.  Haven't really made sense of any of the plot yet.

The game does crash a bit much on my system though.  I'm not sure what's causing it and I'm preoccupied so haven't bothered to figure it out yet.

I like it.  Not as combat focused as the games I'm used to so it seems a bit lighter than usual, but the atmosphere is neat and I like the story bits so far.  Haven't really made sense of any of the plot yet.

The game does crash a bit much on my system though.  I'm not sure what's causing it and I'm preoccupied so haven't bothered to figure it out yet.

It seems quite gfx intensive although the actual gfx don't amount to the load, its strange. I found that it is more demanding than skyrim with gfx mods.

When I first loaded it, it crashed on me but hasn't since, did you get it via steam?

I would say its quite spooky..although it doesn't take much for games like this to creep me out lol

LoL, that' cool. It's a toss up for me between Daylight and Wrack at the moment but I suppose I can always get one now and the other later on :)

Hmm, a game you can only get through Steam, where did I get it :huh:

haha sorry! I didn't realise you could only get it via steam! :D

haha sorry! I didn't realise you could only get it via steam! :D

Just bein an ass, sorry :)

I think I figured out the cause of the crashes and reported it to the devs in the Steam forum, so it's cool.  I'll have to go back to the game later.