A bit about me

Hi all,

My name is Lee Pigdon and i currently live in the UK Milton Keynes. I am 33 years old and a proud father of my kids.

I was directed to this website via a friend over XBL from Denmark.

I have recently decided that i will be building a gaming rig, and was looking for a community to share my ideas and get feedback and advice on subjects i am yet to master (PC Tech). 

I currently have a thread posted in the Hardware Hangout section of this great forum asking for help and ideas on my current project. 

I am a keen gamer and currently own an xbox One. I want to get back in to PC gaming hence this project i have assigned myself. I would like to really get involved in streaming my gameplay and believe Twitter is going to play a big part of that.

I would like to think my current project will easily manage my ambitions as i am sure it will.

If there are any like-minded people who use this forum i would love to hear from you. 

Hobbies and interests would include, Gaming, Music, Films, Cooking (Eating World Food), Gadgets, Social gatherings, Sport mainly Football, Keeping fit and the Outdoors.... Trip to the Pub is always nice.

I am a typical bloke who is always up for some fun.

Thanks for taking the time to read about me.

Lee.

Welcome to Neowin, Lee!

My sister just moved from Manchester to Milton Keynes. I thought she was mental but maybe there are things to do there I'm not aware of! :rofl:

Only been in Stantonbury a year and to be fair i like it. There is a lot worse. You get that wherever you go though i guess (bad parts).