HBO Online?

Hey guys.

Is there any option to watch HBO somewhere online? Even paid would work. My cable operator doesn't show it nor will they in any foreseeable future, Netflix and others don't stream here and cba to mess around with VPN's.  

I'd really like to watch the stand-ups and other comedies on HBO but as far as I've seen there just aint no way...

Hey guys.

Is there any option to watch HBO somewhere online? Even paid would work. My cable operator doesn't show it nor will they in any foreseeable future, Netflix and others don't stream here and cba to mess around with VPN's.  

I'd really like to watch the stand-ups and other comedies on HBO but as far as I've seen there just aint no way...

What about amazon prime,  it will start showing HBO movies and shows soon I believe.  

What about amazon prime,  it will start showing HBO movies and shows soon I believe.  

Still not working here :(

What about HBO Go?

Edit: Ah wait, never mind. Part of the pop-up that occurs on that page says "HBO GO? is only accessible in the U.S"

Still not working here :(

Oh,  that sucks sorry!

What about HBO Go?

You have to log in with your user name for the cable provider.  So if his doesn't offer it, then he cant use it.  

What about HBO Go?

Edit: Ah wait, never mind. Part of the pop-up that occurs on that page says "HBO GO? is only accessible in the U.S"

Yep, HBO Go is US only, and only comes with a paid subscription to HBO WITH your cable or satellite provider.

If HBO switched to an online subscription model and let people cut the cable, they would make an absolute killing.

Oh,  that sucks sorry!

You have to log in with your user name for the cable provider.  So if his doesn't offer it, then he cant use it.  

Ah, I didn't realize it was a cable provider only thing. I figured they'd have an option to pay a monthly subscription.