25k posts? Claim a Tier 2 sub!

Let's see, I've been here for 3972 days, and I have a post count (not including this one) of 12,328. That averages 3.1 posts per day, although in reality being a staff member has probably increased my posting rate.

Either way, I need to double my post count and make 344 more posts. That'll take a while. :laugh::(

been here 2891 days and 3018 posts so average 1.04 lol

although i only really started posting about 3 years ago

Bummer there isn't a t-shirt for us old farts who have been around for about ever.  (since 22 Aug 2001 for me)  I just don't post that much here. I'll just enjoy being a crusty old dog here. :rofl:

• Like 1

I come to this site everyday but only have 810 posts...

Neowin, if I ever make it to 25,000 posts there will be no need to send me the t-shirt as it would mean I have no life anymore and would have already instructed family and friends to have me shot.

• Like 1

Do you guys really have that much spare time, or does this stat exist somewhere I've not see?

I'm sorry mr. president we lesser beings spend our time here :p

Bummer there isn't a t-shirt for us old farts who have been around for about ever.  (since 22 Aug 2001 for me)  I just don't post that much here. I'll just enjoy being a crusty old dog here. :rofl:

This is actually a good idea... 

** hint

**hint above :p

• Like 1

I come to this site everyday but only have 810 posts...

Neowin, if I ever make it 25,000 posts there will be no need to send me the t-shirt as it will mean I have no life and would have instructed family and friends to have me shot.

No need to do that...  they don't send shirt automatically because they don't have your mailing address.

If you want a shirt, you have to ask them for one. then they ask for your address in order to ship.

• Like 1

I did a round of giveaways for members that were still active and from 2001.. added for you too, enjoy!

• Like 2

Does this apply for members who joined in 2010? Since if you switch the 1 and the 0 you get 2001. :shifty:

NO!  You sneaky Lime!

• Like 2

Does this apply for members who joined in 2010? Since if you switch the 1 and the 0 you get 2001. :shifty:

aye dislexic mofo

• Like 3

Do you guys really have that much spare time, or does this stat exist somewhere I've not see?

Unemployment means that I have all the time in the world. :p

Although really, if you're talking about finding the average it only takes a couple of minutes. Go to Time and Date's duration page to figure out how many days you've been here, then divide the number of posts by that to get your average. (Y)

• Like 1

Although really, if you're talking about finding the average it only takes a couple of minutes. Go to Time and Date's duration page to figure out how many days you've been here, then divide the number of posts by that to get your average. (Y)

ta

Yeah....I currently average around 1.2 posts per day... it might take me a while to get to 25K

To be fair I think I did have a few years where I stopped coming to Neowin so that's probably why.

As Aheer.R.S would say "Lies!". I remember you posting an image of a lightsaber on your office desk at work. 

4 posts per day :/  I need to up my game over at that other thread...