Fan curve adjustment.

Hi,

I have the Asus Z77 MB and 2 EVGA GTX 650TI Boost SC video cards. I ran this with only a slight margin on the higher temps last summer so I wonder if anyone knows if I can up the fan curve of either or both the MB and Video Cards. I found no helpful information on either using a general Google search and while I see many ways to overclock both I have no need for that. I just want to up the fan speed as I have a quiet kit installed and don't mind the higher fan speeds.

Thanks for any help!

Get the EVGA Precision X software, you can adjust your fan curves as much as you like. Technically it's an overclocking tool, but I've only ever used it for adjusting the fan curve.

OK, will do. How about the MB. They provide a tools, called Asus AI Suite, and one controls the fans but I have always been told not to use them.

Thanks,

Get the EVGA Precision X software, you can adjust your fan curves as much as you like. Technically it's an overclocking tool, but I've only ever used it for adjusting the fan curve.

Also, does that only keep the new fan curve setting while Precision X is running?

OK, will do. How about the MB. They provide a tools, called Asus AI Suite, and one controls the fans but I have always been told not to use them.

Thanks,

I use the fan adjustment on the asus AI suite Im not sure what the differnce is on a z77 vs a z87 but it works great just dont let it auto make a fan curve

Also, does that only keep the new fan curve setting while Precision X is running?

I can't remember, I think Precision X has to be running for the setting to persist.