3D Film Support on 3D TV

Basically I'm looking to buy a new TV for my room, and I've been looking at this one , and I'm wondering if anyone knows if I'll be able to play 3D movies on my PC through it on my MSI TwinFrozr II 7950? I've tried Google but I can't really find a definitive answer, hopefully someone here can help!

Thanks in advance.

I'm using Power DVD 12 Ultra, and when I had my computer hooked to my TV using HDMI on my Nvidia 660Ti, I had 3D, and option of the 2d to 3d converter (which on the Anime CANNAN) looked pretty amazing. I do have a blu-ray drive (reader only / dvd-cd burner) in my computer.

My TV has built in 2d to 3d converter, but I've never used it. I typically get headache's with 3d so don't use the function that often. Another factor on 2d to 3d conversion was if the original source was HD to begin with. SD source did not look as good. SD to HD remaster... can be as long as there not any frames dropped. On Utena (HD restored anime) it also looked amazing but could notice minor frame dropping or inconsistency when trying to view as 3d every now and then. 

Basically I'm looking to buy a new TV for my room, and I've been looking at this one , and I'm wondering if anyone knows if I'll be able to play 3D movies on my PC through it on my MSI TwinFrozr II 7950? I've tried Google but I can't really find a definitive answer, hopefully someone here can help!

Thanks in advance.

The bd drive in your PC would need to be able to read the 3d blurays (Id imagine this is standard in the newer drives), the video card should not have an issue pushing that out to the tv.  If you are looking at 3d rips, I think as long as the software supports the different options (side by side or top/bottom) you should be ok.