Hoods steal 10 y/o kids wheelchair ramp

Damned punks need a good dose of whupass :angry:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/05/08/bridgeport-boy-stranded-at-home-after-thieves-make-off-with-wheelchair-ramp/

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (CBSNewYork) ? A 10-year-old boy has been confined to his family?s Bridgeport home since someone stole his wheelchair ramp.

Isaiah McLaughlin is lucky to have something to keep him busy since his independence was taken from him. McLaughlin suffers from a muscle and joint disorder that keeps him from walking or using his arms, CBS 2?s Lou Young reported.

He has been stranded since thieves made off with the wheelchair ramp to his home.

?When I came back from the movies, the ramp wasn?t there,? he said, ?It was stolen.?

The ramp may have been taken for the weight of the aluminum with which it was made. The theft left single mother and waitress Gloria Ramirez stunned.

?I was shocked that someone had the audacity to steal that,? she said.

The ramp is critical to Isaiah?s independence because of the sheer size of his motorized wheelchair, which weighs in at 450 pounds. Kelly Mason, a security officer at his school, arranged to have the big chair brought to school so McLaughlin can attend classes by himself, but at home he is a little boy being lifted up and moved around by his mother.

?I can?t believe somebody would be so cruel. I just feel bad for him because he looks at me like ?you going to carry me again,?? she said.

Isaiah told CBS 2?s Young that he can?t do anything for himself without the chair, but he had a message for the thieves.

?Can you just bring it back? Please?? he said.

Neighbors are raising money to build a permanent ramp to the house and to possibly buy a new aluminum ramp for Gloria?s minivan.

• Like 2

That's probably the most pathetic thing I've read in some time.   Yea, somebody needs their dumb ass liberally kicked.

• Like 3

The good part is hpw his neighbprs are chipping in.

I wouldn't want to be them if a judge gets a shot at 'em. Examples, they'd be.

Skateboarders did it.

Im thinking the same thing. somebody took it and is using for there ramp.

one job I worked. kids kept taking the picnic table we used for breaks. and putting it the parking lot.

had to chain the table to a tree.

I agree   , since these punks like working with metal so much have them make license plate for the next few years  in 12hr shifts

and a pink shirt on them that says I stole a 10yr disabled kids wheel chair ramp on it so he'll get a little jail house justice   :)  

That's probably the most pathetic thing I've read in some time.   Yea, somebody needs their dumb ass liberally kicked.

"Jailhouce justice" for people who mess with kids and women can indeed be severe. Crooks are crooks, but even they have standards and child abusers/victimizers, rapists etc. are at the bottom of the food chain.