Bored Girlfriend

I still don't get why you have to buy her something? Its the complete opposite of what people do to get likes or views.

Its usually if this gets 10k likes my wife will agree to call our son batman, or if this gets 1000 views my friend will tattoo a target on his butt, etc.

You did all the work, promoted the material and had to buy her a gift? All she did was breathe into a blanket or whatever.

She should be getting you a gift (monetary or non-monetary)

be careful what you ask for. anything can go viral ;)

To be fair that was what we were talking about, My initial premise to her was anyone will watch any old ###### on the internet and I had to prove it. She seemed to think it wouldn't happen! So...Buying her something was an incentive to let me put it on the internet. Originally I just filmed it for my own amusement ha. 

Don't underestimate the power of internet it could cost you a lot of money ;)

Yeah but we see this nonsense all the time.

If <X> happens, i'll do <Y>!!!... and nothing happened. :p

I will buy her something!!

Well whenever she gets what she wants she had better be modeling it for us!  ;)

That is on a different kind of website ha

I still don't get why you have to buy her something? Its the complete opposite of what people do to get likes or views.

Its usually if this gets 10k likes my wife will agree to call our son batman, or if this gets 1000 views my friend will tattoo a target on his butt, etc.

You did all the work, promoted the material and had to buy her a gift? All she did was breathe into a blanket or whatever.

She should be getting you a gift (monetary or non-monetary)

See first reply!   :laugh:

I am still waiting for what she looks like.

I can see she he is a bit meaty, but wanna see the boat!

• 4 weeks later...