Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype released

Newegg sent a prototype for reviewing the next Galaxy S6 phone. So far it's alright. It folds in half at two joints to fit in your pocket. That could get annoying really fast. You can use the device folded up, too.

post-231695-0-17050400-1399993021.jpg

Newegg sent a prototype for reviewing the next Galaxy S6 phone. So far it's alright. It folds in half at two joints to fit in your pocket. That could get annoying really fast. You can use the device folded up, too.

What's your source? I'm inclined to agree with Lord Method Man and say that this is not real, seeing as Google is turning up absolutely nothing and that is a ridiculously sized "phone."

S6 is definitely in planning stage. But the monstrosity that girl is holding (and flashing a creepy smile) looks more like a tab than a phone.

I thought April First already happened? perhaps new egg is just really slow.

if it was the s6 then it would have 4.4 kitkat and the new touchwhiz changes the old green battery icon to a more stock white color.

I thought April First already happened? perhaps new egg is just really slow.

Just because you're a new egg, doesn't mean you always come out fresh.

LOL really people didn't look at that first photo and immediately know it was Photoshopped?

yeah but seeing as the s5 was released, this really is a stretch for a joke if any.

yeah but seeing as the s5 was released, this really is a stretch for a joke if any.

I see what you did there. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Samsung Galaxy S6 is going to be something special..isn't it?? I've been reading many news regarding it and with each passing day my love and excitement for this upcoming device is rising exponentially.. Recently I've read a news on http://galaxys6now.com/ about it that it'll be released by Samsung in MWC 2015. Does anyone has any confirmation about it ??