Bieber accused of attempted robbery

In this week's episode of Justin Bieber's brush with the law, the pop singer has been accused of attempted robbery, police said.

It sounds worse than it may be: The alleged incident is apparently over a cellphone.

Police spokeswoman Rosario Herrera said the incident in question took place Monday night. The department didn't receive a complaint until Tuesday, and officers were interviewing the person Tuesday night.

The gossip website TMZ said it spoke with a woman who identified herself as the one who filed the complaint:

The woman said Bieber and his crew "got into an altercation with some guys" at a batting cage in Sherman Oaks on Monday night, according to the website.

Bieber saw her reaching for her cell phone, and demanded she hand over her phone so he could delete any photos she may have snapped, TMZ said.

When she refused, he reached into her purse and grabbed it, the woman told the site.

more

"It sounds worse than it may be: The alleged incident is apparently over a cellphone"

Doesn't sound worse than it may be, to me. He reached into a woman's purse and basically stole her phone!

Yeah,

I'd rather see him do some time with a real Bubba, than get the electric chair, at least this time! ;)

The spoiled rotten little brat definitely deserves to have some punishment handed down!

• Like 3

10 years in a real prison, not a club fed. Rooming with a Bubba. Must supply his own K-Y.

K-Y, in prison you must be joking... More like Vaseline. LOL

He's just gone like most ex child stars, off the rails...

K-Y, in prison you must be joking... More like Vaseline. LOL

He's just gone like most ex child stars, off the rails...

Some ex-cons I know call it boy butter.  :laugh:

why are h*** you americans wont deport him back north?

1) unfortunately, many of us are celebrity obsessed. We need to fix that.

2) he pays govts at all levels a lot of taxes.

If she did take pics, she's not exactly innocent and is cashing in on his name.

Bieber was in a public place, and therefore he has no legal expectation of privacy. She can take all the pics and videos she pleases in a public place, and publish them as she wishes. More so if she's at a distance and not directly interfering with her subjects.
  • Like 3

why are h*** you americans wont deport him back north?

Those darned Canadians keep sealing the borders every time they smell him heading that way!

If she did take pics, she's not exactly innocent and is cashing in on his name.

Taking pictures is not a crime and it said nothing about her trying to sell them, but even if she did that isn't a crime either. They were at a ball game and her daughter wanted to meet him. After he stole her phone and found out it was locked he yelled at them and made the daughter cry. He's such a scumbag.

Taking pictures is not a crime and it said nothing about her trying to sell them, but even if she did that isn't a crime either. They were at a ball game and her daughter wanted to meet him. After he stole her phone and found out it was locked he yelled at them and made the daughter cry. He's such a scumbag.

Well, at least that's one young mind freed from his vile influence, so.. Good ending afterall! :)

• Like 2

and publish them as she wishes.

Not so sure about that one. Him being a public figure and all... TV also blurs faces, but they use the material for commercial purposes.

Typical 'celebrity desperately trying to stay in the limelight' crap I'll wager

Bet he gets off :s

Looks to me like he was trying to avoid getting in the limelight, that's why he was deleting those photos. One the other hand, the woman must have wanted to make a few bucks and get her name in the tabloids selling of those pics. And this just shows how desperate she is. I'm not saying Bieber is innocent, but that woman is in no way a victim.

Not so sure about that one. Him being a public figure and all... TV also blurs faces, but they use the material for commercial purposes.

Generally speaking, celebrities and other "public persons" actually have less protection in this regard when photos are taken in a public place. That's how paparazzi get away with their antics.

Typical 'celebrity desperately trying to stay in the limelight' crap I'll wager

Bet he gets off :s

Sadly this is most likely the case. its kind of sad that these often repeate offenders never get any time but people that are honest hard working folks that made one mistake have their lives ruined by stuff like this.

• Like 1

Those darned Canadians keep sealing the borders every time they smell him heading that way!

Can you blame them? :p

If it was me who had the phone snatched I would have let him delete the photos (or do it my self) as Dropbox caches the photo as soon as it's taken and uploads it, so even if it's deleted from the camera roll immediately I could get away with it! moohhahaha!

Self-entitled little prick feels he has the right to invade another persons belongings to then commandeer an item to remove legally taken photos in a public place.

He operates with this belief that he is somehow protected from anything more than a slap on the wrists.  And the worst part is, he is right!

Im kinda hoping some accidently puts a gun in the hand of someone with bad parkinsons and it accidentally goes off in Beiber's general direction. 

Generally speaking, celebrities and other "public persons" actually have less protection in this regard when photos are taken in a public place. That's how paparazzi get away with their antics.

California now has special paparazzi Laws, protecting celebs.

No doubt Bieber's lawyers will buy her off.

Reinstate Operation Northwoods and arrest Bieber.

I don't care if it's fake information that leads to his arrest, just get it done.