Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rocket_fuel

KDE ships version 5.2 of plasma next workspace

254 posts in this topic

If they want to be sued into oblivion, sure. Apple Lawyers are known for their hideousness too.

Man , you just made my day with that .  :laugh:

it's always fascinating for me if people call linux and it's countless desktop interfaces (kde/unity/gnome/xfce) hideous.

ok, someone does not like the default design or that some come with abi word instead of libre office or with gimp instead of pinta and so on... but you can easily add and remove any program you want with the package manager. you don't risk any viruses.

design wise:  you can - quite easily - make Kubuntu look like macosx or windows, or something in between or make it look like something completely else.  minimalistic, normal, feature and option rich, anything goes. try the qtcurve theme and check it's options. that's just sick and MUCH more than what even the most expensive verison of windowblinds could ever offer.

now do that with windows past xp or with mac osx. good luck. and enjoy your new wallpapers. :D

I had the same oppinion when a classmate told me he hates Linux because of its way of looking ...

For me , obviously , it's a challange as much as it's different and I always liked major differences ...

Windows & OSX got their noses in front but I still enjoy that everyone can build his own visually - looking Ubuntu and so on ...

Last , haters gonna hate .

1 person likes this

Man , you just made my day with that .  :laugh:

Happy to help!  :rofl:

I liked KDE better with the "fisher price" look.

Happy to help!  :rofl:

Then , let's rock & roll this KDE .  :punk: