Arrow (Season 3)

Yeah he appears in episode 7 of Arrow and then episode 8 of Flash

Awesome, I was kinda hoping for that. It's neat how they can feature villains/characters in both series now.

• 2 weeks later...

I was more thinking it was specifically Malcom ... or Thea :s

Neither.  End credit preview for the next episode showed a different League archer.  I'm thinking Sara was killed because she left the League to visit home.  Was she told not to return to the city or else be killed?

Neither.  End credit preview for the next episode showed a different League archer.  I'm thinking Sara was killed because she left the League to visit home.  Was she told not to return to the city or else be killed?

It'll be Komodo

I thought it'd be Ra's al Ghul

Also, the rumours have already started that Sara will return as a result of a certain Lazarus Pit...

The only good thing about that episode was the ending.

I disagree. Season 3 is a whole new story now that we're done with the island. The arrow head is different during the opening title to reflect that. Oliver is broke, but he's found a sense of peace and purpose being a hero. A lot has changed in Starling City and not all of it is for the better. Something tells me Sarah won't be the last one to die this season.

I wanna see Laurel reach her full potential now that her sister is dead. We've seen her broken for far too long. This death can't make her broken again, it should make her strong. She needs to be a boss.

Playing Atom, eventually.

Heh, well at least it's good to see they're going to finally go ahead and introduce more meta-humans into it, I thought they'd try and keep it "real" as much as possible, heck the whole Cannery using a sonic gadget instead of her voice bit and all.  But oh well, better late then never.

Also, since I don't really follow Arrow comics wise, is this whole company bit even in them or something just for the TV show?