Sudan Woman Faces Death for Apostasy

I read the topic title as 'autopsy'. Thought the twisted bastards were going to cut her open to see what was wrong with her.

Still pretty ######ed up though. What the hell is wrong with these people?

I find it revoltingly ironic that her father isn't being charged with adultery for marrying a Christian woman. But I'm sure that rule only applies to women. 

because it is ok in islam to for men to marry people of book (christians and jews woman) in certain circumstance

but not so for woman

Islam deserves no respect and neither does it's believers. They should be shunned everywhere in the world they go. The ones that claim "not all muslims are like that" only give cover to the ones that are.

Have you ever talked to Muslims in person? If you had you'd realise that yes, it is but a small yet vocal minority of Muslims who are fundamentalists, in favour of the sharia and all that.

Islam deserves no respect and neither does it's believers. They should be shunned everywhere in the world they go. The ones that claim "not all muslims are like that" only give cover to the ones that are.

Ignorance in it's finest.

With that logic, same with Christianity. Pretty much the only religion, which is really more of a belief and lifestyle than a religion, that don't get lumped in there is Buddhism.

no. that would be the ######## stoning a woman for not returning to a barbaric religion.

No. Grossly generalising like you did above is as ignorant as it gets.

no. that would be the ######## stoning a woman for not returning to a barbaric religion.

Like said before, there are extremists in every religion, that doesn't mean you can say what you said before about the whole religion.

and that's the problem. western liberals at their dumbest. equating or maybe treating worse a small bit of discrimination or prejudice with murder and terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA64SX_52m8

You can critizies all you want but the right people who actually deserve it. You on the other hand... 

Like said before, there are extremists in every religion, that doesn't mean you can say what you said before about the whole religion.

They know it, but they do it anyway because they know Islam is truth and nothing is going to stop its peace and justice to spread in the world and Islam is spreading very fast and it will, haters gonna hate, we don't care.

They do not see their countries, where rape, suicides, depression and uncommon sense is very common but they think they are civilised yet they are like animals who wake up, eat, enjoy, and sleep again, not knowing their purpose and way to lead the life, and people who have faith in Almighty, they follow the path of their religion and make laws that these so-called civilised people do not want, then they cry and malign the religion as a whole and try to make people deviate

But they should know that Islam is under the protection of the Creator of everything so they cannot harm anything but themselves. They will eventually die hating and their hate and tricks are not going to save them. May Almighty bless them with faith.

Now in this forum there are people like the OP who search Internet for these kind of things and stories that could somehow be the source to malign Islam and Muslims and pass their comments on such things which they do not know about. And yet after this illiteracy and ignorance, they think they are educated and civilised. Huh!

If wearing bikinis and having latest technology and freedom of speech is what they called civilised then Donkeys are more civilised than you because they do not wear anything.

No. It is an extreme version of the faith they follow which drives the people in Sudan to atrocities like this.

this is nothing compared to what the Mexican cartels do, are they also bound by so extreme version of faith?  Many more, much more people who follow Islam do not do this kind of thing.  Its not Islam that kills its the people who follow it.

But... Muslims would never do such a thing! The Qu'ran says people can leave Islam if they want, right?  It's a religion of peace!

You can say the same thing about Christianity and every other religion that's ever existed.

May I ask why do you think that its our place to interfere in their laws right now just because one person who didn't obey the local laws? (Even if the laws are regulated with Islamic religion)

Because there is this thing called being a decent human being. We're humans first, not idiotic politicians.

Things such as this are in no way good for absolutely anyone. But then again, religions and politics have never been good for anyone so...

If wearing bikinis and having latest technology and freedom of speech is what they called civilised then Donkeys are more civilised than you because they do not wear anything.

But do donkeys have access to the latest technology? No. So they are clearly not more civilised. 

They know it, but they do it anyway because they know Islam is truth and nothing is going to stop its peace and justice to spread in the world and Islam is spreading very fast and it will, haters gonna hate, we don't care.

They do not see their countries, where rape, suicides, depression and uncommon sense is very common but they think they are civilised yet they are like animals who wake up, eat, enjoy, and sleep again, not knowing their purpose and way to lead the life, and people who have faith in Almighty, they follow the path of their religion and make laws that these so-called civilised people do not want, then they cry and malign the religion as a whole and try to make people deviate

But they should know that Islam is under the protection of the Creator of everything so they cannot harm anything but themselves. They will eventually die hating and their hate and tricks are not going to save them. May Almighty bless them with faith.

Now in this forum there are people like the OP who search Internet for these kind of things and stories that could somehow be the source to malign Islam and Muslims and pass their comments on such things which they do not know about. And yet after this illiteracy and ignorance, they think they are educated and civilised. Huh!

Says the person using a PC, having the freedom of speech, a cell-phone and the internet.

Islam is not taking over the world, the world will take over Islam.

The human race can only stomach so much, then they pewk it up.

I doubt you are in Pakistan, you are probably living in the West enjoying hookers and alcohol and FREEDOM!

Oh you don't worry about that, when I punch you in the face you'll know that I can harm you. Unless you're somehow magically protected, in which case I'll just use the power of the force. And I'll die neither hating nor with hate, but with happiness that I've spent my life enjoying it to the best of my abilities without doing what some ###### and some ###### book would have been telling me to do.

Islam is not taking over the world, the world will take over Islam.

If by taking over you mean the world will accept Islam then yes before the judgement day, it will happen. Islam will spread all over the world. Not a single home will be without it.

If by taking over you mean the world will accept Islam then yes before the judgement day, it will happen. Islam will spread all over the world. Not a single home will be without it.

Islam is a death sentence.

You have different groups of Islamics that kill each other and hate each other.

You can't agree on things and are just killing the religion.

Indonesia is the country with the highest population of Islamics.

Pakistan isn't.

Neither is Saudi Arabia.

No religion can ever be claimed as a peaceful and loving religion, you cannot prove there is Allah, or G-d, or Jesus or any of these people, it is a belief.

Religion is a control and brainwashing.

So Islam creates suicide bombers, people that torture and butcher women, women are a third class beings in Islam.

But yet they create life mainly, we (Men) were girls before biology changed us into boys in the Womans whom.

You follow belief full of hypocrisy  .

Just to touch on this for a moment, since you're making it sound like I went looking for this article to attack Islam:
  • This news article was the most read news article yesterday on the news website. Even today it is one of the top shared. It was current news, hence posting it.
  • I have mentioned several times in this discussion that for me this isn't about Islam. This is about the law in a country. I don't care where they got the law from, if it is oppressive or downright stupid then I feel it should be brought up for discussion in an attempt to give it recognition. This is one of those cases.
So, with that in mind, let's forget that the law that she broke is based on Islam. As laws go, do people consider this law to be just? Should someone be killed because they decide to change their beliefs? That's really the only thing that should be discussed here. We should be all able to agree that, regardless of what we think of the law, it is the law of the country and therefore should be followed.

• . I don't care where they got the law from, if it is oppressive or downright stupid then I feel it should be brought up for discussion in an attempt to give it recognition. This is one of those cases.

If that's the case then you should talk about laws which are becoming a disease!

Islam will spread all over the world. Not a single home will be without it

World domination?  Wasn't there a dictator in the 20th century who thought his ideology was "the way", tried to dominate the world, only to shoot himself in a bunker in Berlin?

If we were to examine the death penalty from other areas of the world I am sure there would be much more revulsion as shown here, right?  Because this is linked to Islam all the haters come out of hibernation to post their Holier Than Thou messages.  

If we were to examine the death penalty from other areas of the world I am sure there would be much more revulsion as shown here, right?  Because this is linked to Islam all the haters come out of hibernation to post their Holier Than Thou messages.  

They don't care about the things in their countries, look at the rape stats and suicidal rates in Europe and US. Every 2 minues, a single american is raped and the rapist will not go to jail, heck the police will not be reported in most cases. This is the civilised society!