Makes me wonder if they're going for some co-op type option for the SP or if they're going to introduce a new character now in 5 that will try to take over as the main character after this?  Interesting either way, I mean on the picture he's on the top while MC is below, could have some meaning there or I could just be reading into it too much. 

I have a feeling they're trying to expand beyond the original main characters, and that would be fine with me.  The universe has been built big enough that it can withstand the spotlight being moved around.

I have a feeling they're trying to expand beyond the original main characters, and that would be fine with me.  The universe has been built big enough that it can withstand the spotlight being moved around.

That's also an option, introduce this new character now and use him for a spin-off type series/arc in the future.

Ugh it better not. People already backlashed at the amount of CoD cloning 4 did. The last thing they need is to annoy the hardcore fanbase more.

Aim down sights is hardly a hallmark of "CoD cloning". COD helped populaize the function perhaps, but it's a sensible staple of the first person shooter genre. That's not to say I necessarily think they should put it in. At the same time I don't think they should yield to the hardcore fanbase any more than they should adapt CoDs mechanics. But I don't care what mechanics are in or out, just so long as they make it a great game in it's own right.

Add this to the list of games i will buy as soon as they come out if i'm still sucking oxygen. Alas 2015 may as well be a million years away :cry: