Twitch chooses Google over Microsoft amid multiple buyout offers

Again, I don't understand why G+ gets such bad press the vast majority of people who use Social Media have a facebook account with their real name, whats the difference? I know not everyone has FB etc I'm just saying, FB is acceptable... where is the difference? Maybe Its just me but I don't understand the issue (other than if you want to talk security) in terms of having one account to manage all.

I don't get your last point about games that aren't safe for streaming, why would google restrict that? There is plenty adult content on YT?

Having a social network account doesn't mean you want to post YouTube or gaming streams with your own name, especially gaming streams since gaming handles IS your identity in gaming. No pro export gamers advertise or game under their real names.

The is what Twitch officially is.

Unofficially Twitch is a web site to watch hawt girls with big boobs play video games. Anyway this is what 90% of wow channels are ...

I've never seen hawt big boobed girls play games on twitch, granted I never watched much twitch either. Granted even the few times I did watch twitch I went there for the games.

Having a social network account doesn't mean you want to post YouTube or gaming streams with your own name, especially gaming streams since gaming handles IS your identity in gaming. No pro export gamers advertise or game under their real names.

I've never seen hawt big boobed girls play games on twitch, granted I never watched much twitch either. Granted even the few times I did watch twitch I went there for the games.

Yes, but is there anything stopping these people setting up a G+ account where the "real name" is JackFrags or PewDiePie etc? I mean they have YouTube accounts where that shows as their name etc so surely thats what they must do? I would imagine they would perhaps have their own FB/G+ account for their personal life and a FB/G+ account for their gaming persona? 

I understand having Social Media doesn't mean you want to post etc, but that just means there is an element to your account you don't use, no big deal. You're real name isn't going to be used on YouTube if you never post on it.

The fact that youtube/google flags accounts with fake names and locks them or forces name changes, no other than that, nothing...

Also having two g+ accounts is a terrible solution, since generally you want to stay signed in to the account you use, not you always have to keep sure you're signed in on the right account or risk mixing up your "lives".