Anyone using Beats Solo HD headphones?

I bought a beats solo HD headphones... Anyone want to share the experience owning one? It is worth the $100 dollars I paid for?

"It is worth the $100 dollars I paid for?" ... that's up to you to decide I guess? If there's anything which I find speculative, it's audio related topics / questions regarding which brand is better or worth the money. Some will tell you Beats are crap, other will tell you Beats are the best out there. If it sounds great to you, enjoy them I'd say.

I personally like the beats sound. Its bass heavy. But having owned the older and newer studios and both basically falling apart I wont buy another beats product for awhile. Terrible build quality, not very durable. The sound is a matter of taste though, some love it and some hate it.. it really depends on your preference of music.

When I am rich and buy a pair I will tell you.

I am a skull candy user, got 12 pairs various, from Rasta down to, pink.

I bought a beats solo HD headphones... Anyone want to share the experience owning one? It is worth the $100 dollars I paid for?

I think the existence of this thread is a perfect response to your question. Feeling disappointed?