7 Dead after drive-by shootings

KKoVLYI.jpg

In fact I wonder if I may have similar mental issues appearing from time to time, although at the moment far less pronounced :|

Though I know I'm not going to go on a shooting spree or quit the game. I'm far too busy for that. I've got stuff to do.

I saw 4 hot white girls using Windows XP.

Did you come up to them and say "You know, girls, you've barely scratched the Surface!"?

• Like 2

My god! His video is horrible, specially this line: "You all deserve [this] for the crime of living a better life than ME"

This video, this performance, makes me question many aspects of our society. What set of circumstances unraveled into this, what set of values have triggered this kind of thinking. My thoughts for the families that have lost someone. And my thoughts for the family of this young psychopath, who also lost a son.

I think he should play him in the made for TV movie

Cillian%20Murphy2.jpg

A tanned Ezra Miller would be a better fit, and if you watch 'We need to talk about Kevin' then you'd also know why the role would fit like a glove for him.

A tanned Ezra Miller would be a better fit, and if you watch 'We need to talk about Kevin' then you'd also know why the role would fit like a glove for him.

WOW your right, it almost looks just like him

His father has stated that he had Asperger's syndrome and had been in therapy. Sadly I guess it wasn't enough to help him. The family had also contacted the police about his videos but apparently nothing was done about it. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27561127

Edit: Now they have discovered 3 bodies in his apartment and a 140 page manifesto. This guy should have been committed.

So another nutter with a gun kills innocent people in USA.

Not shocking anymore which is kinda sad.

• Like 2

His father has stated that he had Asperger's syndrome and had been in therapy. Sadly I guess it wasn't enough to help him. The family had also contacted the police about his videos but apparently nothing was done about it. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27561127

Edit: Now they have discovered 3 bodies in his apartment and a 140 page manifesto. This guy should have been committed.

Good God... :(

wtf is "BodySpace" ? One of those forums where everyone is like "do you even lift?"

its from bodybuilding.com the biggest forum online for lifting

http://www.docdroid.net/ckku/im-tired-of-seeing-losers-with-hot-chicks-bodybuildingcom-forums-.pdf.html - heres one of his threads

this guy had a dx mental illness, was seeing professional help, had his parents alert authorities to his alarming videos seeking revenge 

other than lock him up indefinitely for pre-crime what do we do???? there are mentally unstable people all over the world but it seems that the amount of guns makes the mass shooting outcome SO MUCH MORE LIKELY 

This just keeps getting worse! He should have been in a looney house, and they should have thrown away the key. How sad! :(

I just watched his last video and OMG what the hell???

You know some people might think a bit like him, but to speak like that alone to a camcorder is insane.

I mean that's a Serial Killer right there, psycologists will use this video forever in there classes.

I am shock, so shock. Wow, just Wow.

Besides on TV Shows and movies, that ofcourse are just actors reading a script,  I have never seen a real video like this before of someone so insane.

Oh god, now is father is blaming the NRA. I think the NRA was the least of that kids problems. If he didn't have guns i'm sure he would have grabbed the nearest knife and started stabbing people. HA! Then I just read post 49 after i wrote that. I was spot on!

Wow. All three handguns used in the shooting were legally purchased and registered by the suspect.

• Like 2

And apparently he killed 3 guys with a knife before he went out to shoot everyone else. It gets better and better.

there are reports he stabbed his roommates (possibly while sleeping) can't be verified right now just conjecture on news sites