[Confirmed] The Order: 1886 delayed

I'll wait for this to come from Sony's/RaD's mouth...  I know that some of these leaks have been spot on...

But would rather hear it from the horses mouth...

I think lessons have been learned from the Battlefield 4 debacle that if its not ready, don't ship it.  I'm actually glad games are being delayed if necessary.

• Like 1

I think lessons have been learned from the Battlefield 4 debacle that if its not ready, don't ship it.  I'm actually glad games are being delayed if necessary.

It's good for the game but bad for the PS4. It's now down to 1 true AAA exclusive this Christmas/holiday season + TLoU remake vs at least 4 X1 exclusives, (providing none are delayed or more aren't announed).

There's a strong line up of 3rd party games scheduled to keep it going, but X1 has those too obviously.

Oh come on, I really hope this is not true.

This was the next stand out PS4 title for me personally.

Yeah, there are other games, but that was one I was following closely. I'll still be excited to see the final game, but it is one less title to look forward to this year.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where is the closest window? I'm auto-defenestrating.  

"Oh it's such a long delay, i'm glad i got my PS4, such a long delay, they just keep us hanging on, at least DriveClub's coming out soon" (i hope)

It's good for the game but bad for the PS4. It's now down to 1 true AAA exclusive this Christmas/holiday season + TLoU remake vs at least 4 X1 exclusives, (providing none are delayed or more aren't announed).

There's a strong line up of 3rd party games scheduled to keep it going, but X1 has those too obviously.

we'll have to wait till E3, but the flip side to that is that Sony will have a strong lineup in early 2015, assumingly against a probable light lineup for the X1.  However, holiday sales are definitely better and more important than anything so we'll see what happens.

Yeah, that game looks good.. I am actually waiting for either Uncharted or God of War bundle. In Canada, PS4 is selling for $450 anyway. so I will wait till it gets cheaper and comes either of those game in bundle. I guess, it will happen in two years anyway.

Kind of happy as it means its best for the game, although in the grand scheme of things the delay doesn't affect me in the slightest as I won't be able to play it till late June 2015 anyway.

With all of the pressure there must be from Publishers and company bosses to get a game out 'on time' after they've announced a date or want to hit holiday markets, it takes balls for a developer to turn around and just say it's not ready.

I know its a bit of a disappointment from our point of view but this sort of thing should be encouraged as its ultimately all in our benefit.

I never again want to spend full price for a game in the state BF4 was at launch.

With all of the pressure there must be from Publishers and company bosses to get a game out 'on time' after they've announced a date or want to hit holiday markets, it takes balls for a developer to turn around and just say it's not ready.

I know its a bit of a disappointment from our point of view but this sort of thing should be encouraged as its ultimately all in our benefit.

I never again want to spend full price for a game in the state BF4 was at launch.

BF4 would have launched like that even if they had ten years to work on it - personal feeling. I won't lie, don't like delays. Once they announce a date i hope they can stick to it. Otherwise don't announce it. Some of us actually look forward to games in otherwise not so easy lives :(

Kind of happy as it means its best for the game, although in the grand scheme of things the delay doesn't affect me in the slightest as I won't be able to play it till late June 2015 anyway.

Why, what's up with you? Or not for public discussion? :blush: