Alien movie

.Joa

Hello,

I once saw a movie about Aliens, it was based on "a true story".

It was filmed just like the Blair Witch Project and at the end of the movie

you saw an alien.

Does anyone know the title of this movie??

Thx

MikeCoz

was this on tv? about a family being abducted or something? i remember seeing some tv movie special on tv like had to be 3/4/5 years ago. i had nightmares for a few nights! I wish i could see it again!

Edited by MikeCoz
kylejn

Creepy. I'd love to see this.

Got3n

they have some alien de classified thing on the dicovery channel soon, im so gonna watch it. I sooooooo think there are other life forms out there. if there wasnt then it would be a waste of space(not that damn ball space in the other forum) space is endless.

.Joa

yea, it's about that family but I can't remember the title :s

Jay C

someones gotta know it....soundz real good

MikeCoz

it was really good. kinda wierd.... i was thinking about asking this question on neowin about maybe a month ago but never did

Jay C

HELP SOMEONE,.....u've all made me really want to watch it now. How old was the movie? Actors in it?

Jay C

is it? anyone confirm that?

kylejn

"Fire in the Sky" was a movie about an alien abduction, but it wasn't like a whole family, it was just one guy who was camping or something, I believe.

berlamont

i know its based on a true story its say "The astonishing story of Travis Walton, an Arizona logger who, in the presence of five of his friends, was struck by a brilliant bolt of energy beaming from the sky and then disappeared for several days. " on movies.yahoo.com its from 1993 i remember it cus it scard me when it came out i was only ten and lived in the country

Jay C

Well I'l be watching this movie next time its on. Or try to rent it. Soundz reaaaalll good.

Hum

:rolleyes: 'Fire In the Sky' was about Travis Walton, a lumberjack in Arizonia, that saw, along with some co-workers, a craft come low to the ground -- and supposedly beamed up Travis in front of his friends. They panicked and drove off. Travis appeared days later, confused and dazed. He told his story of being on board with several aliens examining him, and releasing him after a few days.

This occured November 5, 1975 -- was investigated and generally believed by the sheriff. More info ...

http://www.anw.com/fire/

http://www.travis-walton.com/

berlamont

yeah its creepy to say the least even if you don't believe him < he passed a polygraph test ,which doesn't mean much but whatever

MikeCoz

i dont think that is it.... at least not what im talking about not sure about joa

MikeCoz

i watched the trailer and that was not it either :(

.Joa

no these are not the movies :s

clonk

I'd imagine you are talking about "Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County." This aired on UPN about 6 years ago. It was staged, at the end they even ran credits, but it was scary. I saw it once on TV more recently but have found no sources for this video... until now. A search of the ED2K network revealed what I think to be the video. Download it and see for yourself, I've started now.

ed2k://|file|Alien_Abduction_Incident_in_Lake_County_(Elite_0wl).avi|533145600|C25A39D1AF9A8F47A23D220D50CEF045|/

Edit-- There are 37 sources for the video currently. People should be able to get it in a day or two. I'll post vidcaps when I get my copy.

Edited by clonk
SariN

I thought it was on fox or something? i remember a tv special like that the family was attacked by several aliens, they climbed into the attic and one of the family members opens the doors and shoots one. then at the end theres like a kid talking to the cam in the bathroom that their coming and suddenly he goes off air. IIRC

good special!

clonk

Well the link I provided in the previous post is actually the Lake Hill abduction video. I previewed it and recognized the film immediately.

clonk
I thought it was on fox or something? i remember a tv special like that the family was attacked by several aliens, they climbed into the attic and  one of the family members opens the doors and shoots one. then at the end theres like a kid talking to the cam in  the bathroom that their coming and suddenly he goes off air. IIRC

good special!

It was UPN. I found a link that gives a general retelling of the video http://www.badmovieplanet.com/3btheater/a/...nabduction.html

The special itself is quite good, if you are at all interested in it I would recommend downloading it with the link I supplied above. Here's a shot of the intro, its all that's downloaded so far. It is a VHS rip. Keep in mind this footage is fake - produced to appear real.

post-92-1070876173.jpg

MikeCoz

OMG THATS IT! thank you guys so much!! I cant wait to get a link to download this!