My 1st experience with an iPhone

This WORKS. My device is now jailbroken and I've installed some Cydia stuff on it. However, can you guys recommend some tweaks for me, please?

First thing I did was to install a tweak for the icon size. Bigify. It works, but some preview would have been nice. The icons are smaller, but I have a problem: the dock area is now a grey opaque rectangle, bigger than the icons on it. Is there any way to fix that?!

• 1 month later...

Well here I am, after a few more months of use, ready to share some more feedback. So:

1. I've noticed something about the cellular signal. In my apartment, the ######ing carrier that I'm subscribed to has little to no signal, God knows why. My wife has a Galaxy S and her phone always has more signal than I do on my iPhone. I mean, when I really can't talk to people, because I get disconnected & ######, she can. So I guess the 4s, on the signal part, is poor.

2. I never, NEVER, had any error, random reboot, or whatever, even with this jailbreak thing and will all the ###### that I installed on it so far.

3. I am absolutely blown away, seriously, about how this thing works with games. I have graphic intensive games, like Modern Combat 5, that don't lag on this phone at all. It's incredible. One of my friends has Sky Force on his android phone (better specs than my iphone), and it lags when there are many things on the screen. I have the same game and it's butter smooth. So one more + for the iphone.

That's about it, so far. I'm waiting for iOS 8 and we'll see how it behaves then. :)