Amazon France Is Selling A PS4/Vita Bundle

Amazon France Is Selling A PS4/Vita Bundle

sfb2c1pw2bnzpvd8slfl.jpg

Why is Amazon France taking pre-orders for a PS4/Vita bundle? Why does that mock-up image look so convincing? Did a retailer just accidentally leak one of Sony's E3 announcements?

We've reached out to Sony to ask what's up with this listing, but they probably won't comment one way or the other. Expect an answer during their press conference on Monday night. In the meantime?would you buy this thing?

Source: Kotaku

Shame it didn't come sooner, the rumours began over a year ago and Vita release schedule would be further along if the population was boosted.

Looks like they were waiting for the 2000 series though.

• Like 1

I looked but did not see any mention of price. If they somehow managed to sell this for just $100 more than the PS4 costs, I think it would sell very well. If it is just the same price but bundled, then it is going to not sell so well.

I honestly do not use remote play all that much, but when I did it worked way better than expected. There is the issue of only one shoulder button on the Vita, but they manage to do a decent job with the back touch screen of replacing it.

The truth is though even without remote play, there are so many good indy games that support cross play and cross save now. OlliOlli will soon. PixelJunk Shooter does. Thomas Was Alone. Spelunky. Terraria. And even more. That is a pretty enticing deal for, as the bundle claims, the "Ultimate Gamer."

I selfishly want this to do well as I personally love the damn Vita. It is no doubt a powerhouse for a handheld. 

Would have jumped on something like this with all limbs if it was available back in the holiday season...well, too bad!

My local Game, store hinted at this about the time of ps4 launch, was disappointed when it didn't happen :(

was a shame as I would have loved to have bought this as a package (if indeed real)

• Like 1

Sony have confirmed it's real and availability with vary per region

Nothing on pricing I assume?

Nothing on pricing I assume?

PS4/Vita Ultimate Player Edition spotted on Amazon France for 580 euro

UPDATE: Sony has issued Eurogamer the following statement, which does little to shed light on whether the PlayStation 4 / Vita Ultimate Player Edition bundle will be released in the UK.

"The availability of the PS4 / PS Vita bundle will be determined and announced on a regional basis," a Sony spokesperson said

Nope, nothing more than Amazon's placeholder price.