I've been living a lie!

Today when I went in my closet to find a shirt to wear, my mind was BLOWN when I found out I had two of these exact same shirts. I've been living a lie my entire life, I always thought I just had one of these shirts :rofl: 

1549460_10152423846157768_35155801222589

• Like 6

If this can happen to WW, it can happen to anyone.

I don't know what to believe anymore. 

• Like 3

I've actually done the same.  Had a favourite formal shirt, must have bought another and not remembered.  When moving from my old house to my new house, I found both.  Mind blown!

You can tell your getting old when the fact you find you 2 shirts the same (one of which you didn`t know about) blows your mind :p  Now open your mind.......open your mind.......open your mind....god now i`m showing my age :(

• Like 1

You can tell your getting old when the fact you find you 2 shirts the same (one of which you didn`t know about) blows your mind :p  Now open your mind.......open your mind.......open your mind....god now i`m showing my age :(

To show mine, I remember a dance track in the charts called Open your mind by 'Usura' (At least I think that is how it's spelt) How I remember this and I can never remember where my phone is is a mystery :huh:

• Like 3

They make me think of this:

mjstyle2.jpg

• Like 1

To show mine, I remember a dance track in the charts called Open your mind by 'Usura' (At least I think that is how it's spelt) How I remember this and I can never remember where my phone is is a mystery :huh:

Fellow Manc ;) think they may have played this at The Hippodrome....

• Like 1