9/11: Pentigon wasn't hit by plane, rather a bomb

Agree/Disagree?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Agree/Disagree?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Unsure/Possible

Rumour has it that the Pentigon wasn't hit by a plane, but rather a bomb or truck bomb, and a plane was blamed to avaoid embarrasment that a bomb/truck full of explosives could get so close to the pentagon in the first place

http://www.rense.com/general20/hunt.htm

http://www.geocities.com/theawakeningnews/...hotographs.html

http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0203/S00030.htm

I wasn't sure so I googled it just then for those pages :D

Edited by Quick Reply

Yeah, sure and what happend to pple on the plane that crashed on the Pentagon? Let me think, the .gov made it desappear, too?

Come on! Give me a f*cking brake!

Oh, you are also the guy that posted the Moon hoax, too..... I see, you should change to nickname to Mulder or something like that

"The truth is out there" :shifty:

I love these "X-Files" topics :wacko:

Oh, you are also the guy that posted the Moon hoax, too..... I see, you should change to nickname to Mulder or something like that

easy now... I don't believe most of the stuff, I'm just posting these topics up for discussion ;)

(and I didn't post the Moon hoax thread either :ninja:)

I had a friend who was there but in another part of the building when this happened and he told me he heard an engine of plane roaring before he actually felt anything. That's proof enough for me.

i try to stay open minded... i read through the websites and i could see it going both ways... were there ever witnesses of the plane crash? honestly i dont remember... all i remember is people being interviewed for the towers... how can we prove there was a flight 77? do you guys know anyone that actually died in the pentagon plane crash? and if those animated gifs of the explosion were real, wheres the plane? who knows, i believe a lot of conspiracies but this one is not too convincing yet.

What a disgrace to the families of the people that lost their lives both on the plane and @ the pentagon.

Idiots ........... :angry:

so was world trace center a cover up for bombs too?

actually there is conspiracies about the WTCs being taken down by bombs... while the planes DID hit the towers, the towers were built to withstand the impact of a 747... and i think it was a 757 that hit the towers? (am i right?) so if they built them right, they should NOT have come down... and you notice that the towers fell nearly straight down... this is how a building falls when it's imploded... there was hardly no damage to buildings around the towers, w/ the exception of one building i think. if it wasnt imploded it would be expected that the upper portions of the towers would have just fallen off to the side. this would damaged A LOT more stuff around it and the entire towers would not have fallen down. think about it. does make sense. again, im on the fence... i dont believe it or not believe it.

a lot of people just say "bs" and "this is crap" but i want to know why they think that... back it up.

i noticed one thing on those websites... they "clearly" show pictures of plane debris on the lawn... how can that be proven that it's actually plane debris? it's easy to say one thing and hard to prove it.

also.. i saw those animated gifs of GOVERNMENT security footage... since the govt is so smart, i highly doubt theyd release incriminating footage of an explosion.... thats like the moon photos... something like 25000 photos were taken on the moon... yet civilians only know a few dozen of them.

so anyways, i think i went off on a tangent... but i dont know what to think about this topic w/o more evidence... i just want to hear the rebuttals of the skeptics.

while the planes DID hit the towers, the towers were built to withstand the impact of a 747... and i think it was a 757 that hit the towers? (am i right?) so if they built them right, they should NOT have come down... and you notice that the towers fell nearly straight down... this is how a building falls when it's imploded... there was hardly no damage to buildings around the towers, w/ the exception of one building i think. if it wasnt imploded it would be expected that the upper portions of the towers would have just fallen off to the side.

I thought the reasons that the planes did bring town the towers was because they were near enough full of fuel from take off which when burnt was incredibly hot. The fire retardant paint on the walls stood no chance and the inner walls and floors were incinerated causing the building to fall downwards like it did.