9/11: Pentigon wasn't hit by plane, rather a bomb

Agree/Disagree?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Agree/Disagree?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Unsure/Possible

you people are idiots. let me guess we didn't land on moon either?

dude that attitude defeats the whole purpose of Area 51. Congratulations, you are the first Area 51 troll, now please stop.

Well i dunno if i should laugh at this, it's kinda funny but like someone said before i think its sorta a disgrace to the people and families who lost lives...

Anyways i definetly disagree with it, but hey, like anything else it COULD be true...

the towers were built to withstand the impact of a 747... and i think it was a 757 that hit the towers? (am i right?)

Close. They were designed to withstand the impact of a 707 (back then the biggest airliner in the skies). The designers envisioned a possible but unlikely scenario of a 707 accidentally hitting one of the towers after a transatlantic flight.

Keep in mind they were designed with that scenario in mind, but never tested (obviously).

They definitely didn't anticipate 757s and 767s, full of fuel, rammed at high speeds directly into the structures.

As for conspiracies: extraordinary claims must be backed with extraordinary evidence. The crazier the claim, the more solid the proof has to be. Vague cropped photos and quotes taken out of context do not make extraordinary evidence.

Yeah, sure and what happend to pple on the plane that crashed on the Pentagon? Let me think, the .gov made it desappear, too?

Come on! Give me a f*cking brake!

Oh, you are also the guy that posted the Moon hoax, too..... I see, you should change to nickname to Mulder or something like that

"The truth is out there" :shifty:

I love these "X-Files" topics :wacko:

he is offering a discussion topic. <GET A LIFE YOU>

a secretary at my old school's sister died on that plane so you're f'ing sick for believing that it was a truck.

That what some pple doesn't want to understand. An entire plane with HUMANS inside cannot make dissappear

0 respect for the victims.. :no:

That what some pple doesn't want to understand. An entire plane with HUMANS inside cannot make dissappear

0 respect for the victims.. :no:

oh, but you forgot how funny is to make conspiracy theories in a boring sunday afternoon :)

0 respect for the victims..  :no:

People die get over it. Not that they don't deserve some degree of remembrance...after all they are family members too...

A good friend of mine was in the Pentagon when it was hit and he died. You and the people who come up with this crap have a lot of nerve to spit on their memory. Oh and by the way if your going to start a thread at least be smart enough to spell check your title...when you post it with a spelling error you look even more ignorant than your post.

A good friend of mine was in the Pentagon when it was hit and he died.  You and the people who come up with this crap have a lot of nerve to spit on their memory.  Oh and by the way if your going to start a thread at least be smart enough to spell check your title...when you post it with a spelling error you look even more ignorant than your post.

dude the incident happened, poeple will come up with their version of the story, get over it. Sorry that your friend died.

Edited by Samoa

You all are saying we have no respect for the people that died in the incident? Why? Because we like to come up with alternative ideas for what happened instead of just taking what the government tells us? What about the JFK assassination? Should we just forget about that, and stop trying to figure out who did it, or how? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Guys, we can question stuff, just not when people get offended... wtf? This is the whole point for this section. We arent like saying that the person didnt die or whatever, we didnt say he or she disapeared, it's just a theory.

You all are saying we have no respect for the people that died in the incident? Why? Because we like to come up with alternative ideas for what happened instead of just taking what the government tells us? What about the JFK assassination? Should we just forget about that, and stop trying to figure out who did it, or how? Yeah, that's what I thought.

maybe he is trying to say this: "if your theory is right then what happened to the person I knew that died in that "ghost" plane"

,Dec 7 2003, 18:53] maybe he is trying to say this: "if your theory is right then what happened to the person I knew that died in that "ghost" plane"

He is saying that, but also leave the topic alone cause he percieves it as disrespect.

To the people wondering where wreckage of the plane was, tell me this... Where is the wrekage of the planes that hit the towers? Did you see any of it? No. The only reason you know it was planes is because they were on video right? Right.

What if you didnt see the video? You wouldn't believe the government because you didnt see it with your own eyes?

The reason there was no visible signs of a plane... jet fuel. These things burst into flames and burned to a crisp. The Pentagon had a hole in the bottom floor because the thing hit the ground, exploded, and the flaming debris passed through the bottom floor as well as the windows of the other floors. The plane, or what was left of it, burned as small debris inside the floors of the pentagon. Inertia wouldn't have allowed it to remain outside for us to see. It would have kept going... hidden underneath the collapsed wing of the Pentagon.

Don't disrespect the dead by pointing fingers at the government, no matter how inept they are at times.

Dont forget, that it is fact that the Pres. authorized the Air Nat'l guard to shoot down the plane over Pennslvania.

If you think its BS, remember this plane was headed towards the White House. What would you do if you were the Pres.

I think the theory abotu no plane crashing into the pentagon is somewhat valid. I heard an eyewitness account that a "miniature" plane hit the Pentagon. I also heard the the people on the plane did die, and that the plane crashed int he ocean.

Its that damnned illuminati again! curse you illuminati!