GMT (UTC+00:00)
Sony        Tuesday, June 10 at 2.00am

-----
Twitch Stream Schedule

Twitch.PNG

Monday 6/9 PT

9:30am ? Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing
11:00am ? Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing Post show
11:30pm ? Hotline Miami 2 (Dennaton Games/Devolver Digital)
12:00pm ? EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview
1:00pm ? Battlefield Hardline Live Stream
2:00pm ? EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Post show
2:30pm ? Battlecry (Bethesda)
3:00pm ? Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing
4:00pm ? Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing Post show
4:30pm ? Witcher 3 (CD Projekt RED)
5:00pm ? Dying Light (Techland)
5:30pm ? Final thoughts
6:00pm ? PlayStation E3 2014 Press Conference

Tuesday 6/10 PT

9:00am ? Nintendo Digital Event
10:00am ? Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
10:15am ? Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
10:30am ? Dragon Age: Inquisition (EA)
11:00am ? Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
11:20am ? The Division (Ubisoft)
11:40am ? Farcry 4 (Ubisoft)
12:00pm ? Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
12:20pm ? Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
12:40pm ? Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
1:00pm ? DRIVECLUB (SCEA)
1:20pm ? Evil Within (Bethesda)
1:40pm ? Lords of the Fallen (NAMCO)
2:00pm ? Destiny (Activision/BUNGIE)
2:20pm ? The Order: 1886 (SCEA)
2:40pm ? Nintendo Demo
3:00pm ? Evolve Special Tournament (2K)
4:00pm ? Super Smash Bros. Invitational (Nintendo)

Wednesday 6/11 PT

10:00am ? Alienware
10:30am ? Twitch Time
11:00am ? Sunset Overdrive (Insomniac Games/Microsoft Studios)
11:20am ? ID@Xbox (Unannounced title)
11:40am ? Killer Instinct: Season Two (Iron Galaxy/Microsoft Studios)
12:00pm ? Square Enix (Unannounced title)
12:20pm ? Square Enix (Unannounced title)
12:40pm ? H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment)
1:00pm ? EA (Unannounced title)
1:20pm ? Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
1:40pm ? Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
2:10pm ? Nintendo Demo
2:30pm ? Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
2:50pm ? Crytek (Unannounced title)
3:00pm ? SCEA (Unannounced title)
3:15pm ? SCEA (Unannounced title)
3:30pm ? Hohokum (Honeyslug, SCE Santa Monica Studio)
3:45pm ? Helldivers (Arrowhead Game Studios/Sony Computer Entertainment)
4:00pm ? Alien Isolation (The Creative Assembly/SEGA)
4:20pm ? Civilization: Beyond Earth (2K)
4:40pm ? Diablo III: Reaper of Souls ? Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4 (Blizzard)
5:00pm ? Evolve Special Tournament (2K)

Thursday 6/12 PT

10:00am ? Tetris w/creator Alexey Pajitnov
10:15am ? Zombies Monsters Robots (Ying Pei Games)
10:30am ? Guinness World Records ? certificate presentation
11:00am ? Fable Legends (LionHead/Microsoft Studios)
11:20am ? #IDARB (ID@Xbox)
11:40am ? Project Spark (Team Dakota/Microsoft Studios)
12:00pm ? Nintendo Demo
12:20am ? Square Enix (Unannounced title)
12:40pm ? PlanetSide 2 PS4 Edition (Sony Online Entertainment)
1:00pm ? 505 Games (TBD) 1:20pm ? Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
1:40pm ? Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Gearbox/2K)
2:00pm ? Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
2:20pm ? The Crew (Ubisoft)
2:40pm ? Nintendo Demo
3:00pm ? Tecmo Koei (Unannounced title)
3:20pm ? Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes (Disney Interactive)
3:40pm ? SEGA Sonic BOOM! (SEGA)
4:00pm ? Evolve Special Tournament (2K)

http://blog.twitch.tv/2014/06/twitch-broadcast-schedule-for-e3/

-----
Twitch Streams

http://www.twitch.tv/event/e3
http://www.twitch.tv/playstation

-----
Gametrailers All Access Schedule

All Access Live Pre-Show presented by GEICO: Driveclub and Jack Tretton Live!
11:45 AM ET ? 12:Noon (8:45 AM PT ? 9 AM PT)

Our coverage kicks off when Sony's Scott Rohde drops by to give us the first look at the E3 demo of Driveclub for PlayStation 4. Plus, meet our special correspondent for the day: Industry veteran Jack Tretton, who will answer questions from the community and provide his insight on what's in store for E3 2014. And we check in with Michael Pachter to get his thoughts on what to expect from the day ahead.

All Access Live: Homefront 2, Phil Spencer, Shadow of Mordor
12:00 ET ? 12:30 PM ET (9 AM PT ? 9:30 AM PT)

We kick things into gear with the first-ever gameplay demo of Homefront 2 from CryTek, the exclusive first look at the E3 demo of Shadow of Mordor from Monolith and WBIE, plus another surprise game demo! Geoff Keighley chats with Xbox's Phil Spencer at the Galen Center to preview what Xbox has planned for its annual E3 briefing. Then Jack Tretton, Adam Sessler and Tina Amini from Kotaku run down what to expect from XBox at E3, and we go live to the Xbox "Green Carpet" as developers arrive for the press conference.

xboxone-release.jpg

Xbox: Game On
12:30 ? 2:00 PM ET (9:30 ? 11 AM PT)

Live from the Galen Center, Phil Spencer and Xbox reveal the next step in the Halo journey, world premiere Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, and more.

All Access Live: Phil Spencer, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Halo, Crystal Dynamics Game Announcement, and More
2:00 ? 3:00 PM ET (11 AM ? Noon PT)

Immediately following the briefing, Geoff has the exclusive first interview with Phil Spencer about everything that was announced on stage and his new vision for Xbox. Plus, tune in for the world premiere of Sunset Overdrive multiplayer with Marcus Smith from Insomniac Games.

Glen Schofield and Michael Condry drop by to discuss Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, we get the latest on Halo E3 news from Frank O'Connor of 343 Industries, the team behind The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt drops by, and Crystal Dynamics visits All Access to make a new game announcement exclusively on Spike ? with the first footage too! Also, GT's own Kyle Bosman visits to report on the social sentiment coming out of the Xbox press conference.

ea-e3.jpg

EA World Premiere 2014
3:00 ? 4:00 PM ET (Noon ? 1 PM PT)

Live from the Shine Exposition Center, Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson reveals Battlefield: Hardline and world premieres nearly a half-dozen new games, including updates on Mirror's Edge, Dragon Age: Inquisition, a new project from Criterion Games, and much more.

All Access Live: Alien: Isolation, Oculus Rift Founder, Battlefield Hardline, Dragon Age and More Surprises
4:00 ? 5:00 PM ET (1 ? 2 PM PT)

Immediately following the EA briefing, Karl Magnus from DICE joins us to discuss the studio's announcements at the press conference. Oculus Rift founder Palmer Lucky drops by to discuss the latest on VR and world premieres a new VR demo for the first time anywhere. We also premiere a new demo for Dragon Age: Inquisition beyond what was shown in the press conference with BioWare's Aaryn Flynn. In addition, Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg comes by to answer our questions, we get the first look at the Battlecry E3 demo from Bethesda, and don't miss a special surprise executive interview you definitely don't want to miss.

All Access Live: Hideo Kojima, Project Morpheus, Evil Within, and More
5:00 ? 6:00 PM ET (2 ? 3 PM PT)

Geoff gets a live in studio visit from his friend Hideo Kojima, plus Richard Marks from Sony Computer Entertainment America's Magic Lab comes by to give an update on Project Morpheus and showcase brand new content. Also, don't miss the first E3 demos of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Evil Within with Bethesda's Pete Hines, plus EA's Andrew Wilson and Patrick Soderlund drop by to answer all the burning questions about EA's press conference. Then don't miss our Ubisoft press conference panel with special guests Kevin Pereira and Stephen Totilo from Kotaku.

ubisoft-yves-guillemot.jpg

Ubisoft E3 Press Conference
6:00 ? 7:00 PM ET (3 ? 4 PM PT)

Join host Aisha Tyler for the latest world premieres from Ubisoft, including Assassin's Creed: Unity, Far Cry 4, The Division, The Crew, and other upcoming projects.

All Access Live: Yves Guillemot, Jade Raymond, The Portal Board Game, The Crew and More!
7:00 PM ? 8:00 PM ET (4 ? 5 PM PT)

Immediately following the Ubisoft press briefing, CEO Yves Guillemot and Ubisoft Toronto Managing Director Jade Raymond visit with Geoff to discuss all the announcements and answer your questions. Plus, don't miss interviews about The Crew, a first look at the new Dark Souls II DLC, a demo of the indie darling Below from Capy Games, Fantasia: Music Evolved with Harmonix, and yes, we're even world premiering your first look at the Portal board game from Valve and Cryptozoic. Plus a surprise game demo we can't announce just yet.

All Access Live: Alienware Alpha Steambox World Premiere, Lego Batman 3, and More Surprise Demos
8:00 ? 9:00 PM ET (5 ? 6 PM PT)

Alienware comes by to reveal its new Alpha Gaming Console powered by Steam for the first time with a live demo on our stage. Plus, don't miss demos of Lords of the Fallen, Lego Batman 3, and two other surprise E3 games we can't tell you about just yet. Plus, we lead into the Sony press conference with analysis from Jack Tretton, USA Today's Mike Snider, and Kotaku's Stephen Totilo.

PlayStation4LogoPresentation.jpg

PlayStation Press Conference
9:00 ? 10:30 PM ET (6 ? 7:30 PM PT)

Live from Los Angeles, PlayStation returns to the stage where it dropped the mic in 2013. Find out what's next for the PlayStation 4, including The Order: 1886 and much much more.

http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/blog/75245/e3-2014-spike-tv-and-gametrailers-coms-all-access-schedule-revealed

-----
Exhibitors

Full list
http://uk.ign.com/wikis/e3/Exhibitor_List

-----
Games

Sony:

Driveclub
God Of War
Rime
The Last Guardian
The Last of Us HD
The Order 1886
PixelOpus game
Project Beast
Uncharted 4
Full list
http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2014

-----
News & Official links

https://twitter.com/yosp
https://twitter.com/MarkCernyPS4
https://twitter.com/amboyes
https://twitter.com/dperry
https://twitter.com/PlayStation

Watch the PlayStation E3 Press Conference in Movie Theaters Nationwide
New Sony Studio Pixelopus to Reveal Game at E3
Former face of Sony's E3 show will return as TV analyst
Rumor: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more

From the briefing:

Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept E
Destiny Alpha/Beta/Bundle info + Destiny Trailer
The Order: 1886 Trailer + Trailer 2 + Gameplay E
Entwined Trailer E
Infamous First Light E(Standalone DLC)
LittleBigPlanet 3 announcement trailer + Gameplay E (All levels from LBP1 & 2 playable)
Bloodborne Debut Trailer E (From the makers of Dark Souls)
Far Cry 4 Demo (Coop involved/Can play multiplayer without owning the game)
Dead Island 2 announcement trailer (Exclusive 30 day beta on PS4)
Diablo 3 with Last of Us enemies
Battlefield Hardline Trailer
Magicka 2 announcement trailer
Tim Schafer?s Grim Fandango remake
All Devolver Digital games coming to PS4
Let It Die E(Suda 51 PS4 exclusive)
ABZU E(New game from new studio consisting of some of Journey?s creators)
No Man?s Sky Gameplay trailer
Mortal Kombat X Gameplay
Free to Play Games Montage for PS4
Last of Us Remastered Trailer E(spoilers)
Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain trailer
GTA 5 coming to PS4 Xbox One & PC (can transfer progress from other consoles)
Minecraft Coming to PSVita
Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer & Gameplay (PS4 exclusive missions)
Uncharted 4 announcement Trailer E

Other Sony Announcements:

Youtube coming to PS4 (ability to upload right to channel)/ Project Morpheus available at E3
Playstation Now (Streaming games) Open Beta comes out July 31 for PS4, PS3 and PSV will come later plus will be available for Sony TVs
Playstation TV coming out in North America (play games on multiple TVs)
Sony making TV Show ?Powers? (Based on Comic and free for PSPlus users)
Ratchet & Clank Movie trailer

------
Live streams

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/
http://www.gametrailers.com/e3
http://www.ign.com/events/e3 / http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/06/09/ign-live-presents-e3
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/443086

-----
Misc

Work in progress
  • Like 2

I'm working Tuesday evening so I'll be awake late with food and beers for the show! Really just staying awake for Andy's hype letdown tweets as I've said before on Neowin lol.

• Like 2

Ok I'm pretty stoked after the MS event. I got a very nice dose of games for 90 minutes and I'm ready for the same helping from Sony.

I really hope they are planning a similar focus and try to avoid talking numbers or getting off track. They may devote some time to project Morpheus, but I would honestly be happy to see that left out beyond a short mention and instead focus on what the ps4 itself will be getting.

I want to hear a lot more about PS Now and the Vita.

Would love a PS1 era IP to return but chances are slim :(

Yeah, I want to hear more about PS Now.

Vita does not appeal to me, so that is not my thing, but Sony must devote time to it because it is a big deal for many people and its a big deal for their platform.

OK I feel VERY VERY VERY disappointed with Xbox's E3. Now just because it's all games doesn't mean it was good one. Very FEW exclusives are good IMO. None of them appeal or make me jaw-drop. I think Sony has a good shot to win, now PS has much better exclusive games!

Hoping for a US release of the PS4+Vita combo like they did in France?  Hate that I have to wait until 9 for this...  Driveclub is the title I am most looking forward to.. if its "arcadey" enough ill be all over it.

OK I feel VERY VERY VERY disappointed with Xbox's E3. Now just because it's all games doesn't mean it was good one. Very FEW exclusives are good IMO. None of them appeal or make me jaw-drop. I think Sony has a good shot to win, now PS has much better exclusive games!

can never find the beating a dead horse gif when I need it. 

Back from work, had a nap, ready to watch Sony. Missed all of MS at work, have done some reading but will need to watch videos tomorrow. Stupid time differences lol.

Here's my one bet, Sony start with a montage.

• Like 1

:p

To be fair Sony's are usually decent. I just want to see Project Beast. Really keeping my expectations low, I'm 99% certain this will be by the standard boring E3 book.

Show DLNA support and Project Beast and I'm happy enough.

• Like 2

Project Beast or bust. I need more souls!

Showing Souls will get the fangirls on GAF all flustered, so its really Sony's ball to drop if some suits think its better left for TGS.

That is of course if its really real /sarcasm

45 minutes left.

Hoping it runs with zero issues on the PS4 app. 

If I recall correctly last year, I had a few issues finding a good solid HD stream of their conference.

45 minutes left.

Hoping it runs with zero issues on the PS4 app.

If I recall correctly last year, I had a few issues finding a good solid HD stream of their conference.

Us EU folk need to use the IGN app, but surprisingly its a really decent app. Good video quality as well (at least for pre-recorded footage).

My guesses:

Numbers of PS4 consoles sold compared to PS3 blah blah

* U4 extended trailer

* Moar Destiny

* Info on Playstation Now

* DriveClub w/ Morpheus

* Project Beast

* New PS4 SKU w/ new DS4

* The Last Guardian announced for PS4

* Some sort of exclusive missions / gameplay from an Ubisoft game

• Like 2

IGN app keeps locking up for me in full screen, having to hope Ustream doesn't die on the PS4 web browser.

It's already lagging...

Oh its getting close. The internal hype is growing :laugh:

Seriously though, I'm not going to expect a lot. As long as Sony lays out the goods in the form of games some of my more anticipated features (i.e. Playstation Now), I'll be happy. I don't have to have megatons to be happy considering how bad these events can be.

An update on things like proper DLNA support would be great too but I'm not sure if talking OS features at the event would be received well by most, so that may have to come later.

Of the games that we know about, I'm most interested in seeing more about Project Beast.

IGN app keeps locking up for me in full screen, having to hope Ustream doesn't die on the PS4 web browser.

It's already lagging...

FYI, the PS4 app is basically Ustream embedded.