Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Outstanding!

<imagining>

Wide shot; Diana center, flanked by Sups & Bats

Diana (sternly): OK boys - stop slamming them on the table, we have bigger fish to fry!

Sups & Bats (sulk)

Nice bit of info, big bad boss fight at the end sounds about right, have to bring the 3, or more, heroes together as a path to JL movie.   Would be interesting to see who/what it is though as I think the obv choices are going to be used in other movies.

Interesting news tbh! Also interesting that Batman has a new home.

53ac6072b5e8c.jpg

Scoot McNairy Taking Sides In ?Batman V. Superman?

Versatile actor Scoot McNairy is joining Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, though nobody at Warner Bros will confirm it or tell us what the role is. The Zack Snyder-helmed pic is already shooting with Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from Man Of Steel, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter also starring. Pic bows May 6, 2016 and leaves the participants (at least those not killed off) moving right into the Justice League movie. McNairy?s repped by WME and The Group. He?s coming off 12 Years A Slave, the just opened The Rover, and Non-Stop.

That'd be cool if Nightwing showed up, small cameo part or something minor.

Definitely!

Movie should've been titled  just "Dawn of justice" sans batman or superman, the amount of superheros and supervillains is :wacko:

Agreed. They have time to change it, however.

If the other heroes have nothing more than brief cameo roles then the name makes perfect sense.

This is exactly what I expect, cameos with superman and batman getting most of the time and WW 3rd.

Movie should've been titled  just "Dawn of justice" sans batman or superman, the amount of superheros and supervillains is :wacko:

The movie will focus on Batman and Superman, not the other heroes. This movie will serve as a prequel to the Justice League movie.

The movie will focus on Batman and Superman, not the other heroes. This movie will serve as a prequel to the Justice League movie.

Yeah, it has been posted several times in this thread and the previous that the heroes besides Batman and Superman (and Wonder Woman probably) are basically just cameos. They're basically setting things up for the Justice League films. The cameos might as well pop-up towards the end of the movie.

I have a feeling that this movie will be another "Avengers" with not substance and just another bored action heroes movie. At least Superman had an interesting story but I am not buying this movie at all.

• Like 2

I know I know, I assume it's alot easier to cram 100x superheros in one movie, than to make individual ones as prequel, not to mention price.

It fits the premise they set.

Obviously, other "super" people exist in the world- Batman, Aquaman, the Amazonians (and their Gods), etc.

You would think they'd be hiding what they are because mankind doesn't take kindly to "freaks". Then along

comes an Alien race. They might as well come out of the closet at this point.

I'm just hoping they stick to the lore and really do make it a Superman vs. Batman movie. I want to see an

epic fight between those two. 

I expect the "fight" to be short and probably around the mid-point till the real bad guy shows up and they're forced to work together and build trust.  Though if the JL animated series and movies shows us, Batman doesn't fully trust anyone.  Always has his backup plan just incase. 

I'm just hoping they stick to the lore and really do make it a Superman vs. Batman movie. I want to see an

epic fight between those two. 

A fight that will last 5 minutes and the obvious loser will die... bravo!!!! :rofl: Superman will make Batman his puppet.

I have a feeling that this movie will be another "Avengers" with not substance and just another bored action heroes movie. At least Superman had an interesting story but I am not buying this movie at all.

Like it's been said many times before, this is a kind of prequel to a "Justice League" film and it'll mostly revolve around the 2 heroes who are named in the title.

Also the two leaders of the JL, everyone else takes orders from Superman and Batman. 

A fight that will last 5 minutes and the obvious loser will die... bravo!!!! :rofl: Superman will make Batman his puppet.

Yeah, just like the comics... oh wait, every time Batman and superman has fought in the comics Superman loses.

Yeah, just like the comics... oh wait, every time Batman and superman has fought in the comics Superman loses.

Ah, reminds me of The Dark Knight Returns. Love the fact that Batman's smart and clever enough to always get the upper hand. He's the most dangerous Justice League member... in my mind at least.