The New Zelda Is Open-World, Looks Absolutely Incredible

Don't be picky! :p You won't be getting a new top down Zelda on a console, so you'll have to buy 3DS if you really want it.

people said that about Mario after the N64... we got one with the Wii and another with Wii U, so you can still dream :P

people said that about Mario after the N64... we got one with the Wii and another with Wii U, so you can still dream :p

Yeah OK, but you'll still be waiting quite a long time for that to happen since they are already working on two Zelda titles. :p

The new vid didn't do much for me.

Me neither, yeah it's a new zelda and all but there was nothing overly compelling about it. The slow-mo jumping from a horse doesn't fit with zelda at all.

They need to make another top down Zelda like Link to the past... those days where amazing.. they remade Mario as a patformer why not Zelda as an old school high res hd top down game

Agreed, the last fun zelda game I played was four swords on the GC.

• 4 weeks later...

Me neither, yeah it's a new zelda and all but there was nothing overly compelling about it. The slow-mo jumping from a horse doesn't fit with zelda at all.

I think that feature actually looks quite cool.

I cannot wait for this game!!

Wiped the dust off the WiiU over the weekend and got it out to play the new Smash Bros and Captain Toad games.

Looking forward to Mario Party 10 too :)

This and a new Mario (or a HD remake of Mario 64) would be awesome. WiiU is getting some use again :D