XP update stop at April 14th?

"Like nothing else on the market" and "Hated" aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, being different can a big part of why they were hated.

Yes, change will always cause hate.

Certainly not till 2020 when POSReady support ends ;)

Not even then, we'll have another mutated zombie resurrection and it'll live again mark my words

*crazy dr Frankenstein look in my eyes*

Strange I always hear people saying how bad XP was pre SP2 ... I never had that many problems. I also lived on the same XP install for 4 years.

Strange I always hear people saying how bad XP was pre SP2 ... I never had that many problems. I also lived on the same XP install for 4 years.

Sounds like you were one of the *few* lucky ones. XP before SP2 was a nightmare. SP2 did a lot to fix things, but system crashes and instability plagued the OS for the remainder of its life. Driver issues especially pushed me to upgrade to Vista sooner rather than later.

xp will never die, never I tell you never never NEVER :p

Neil Young will soon write a song about it!  :laugh:

Actually, Windows 95 was hated for the introduction of the start menu.

Windows XP was hated at the beginning of its launch for many reasons, too.

Everybody hates a winner...... well, not everybody.  :laugh:

• Like 1

Sounds like you were one of the *few* lucky ones. XP before SP2 was a nightmare. SP2 did a lot to fix things, but system crashes and instability plagued the OS for the remainder of its life. Driver issues especially pushed me to upgrade to Vista sooner rather than later.

Funnily enough, Vista had a lot of problems before SP2 as well.

Tagging posts is a requirement!
Set the most relevant tag as the prefix. Threads started without correct prefix tags may be closed without notice.

3wxXnKc.png

Thread Closed