Andrew G. moved to Global Moderator Group

Barney T.

Please join me in congratulating Andrew G.'s move to Global Moderator. He has been an outstanding staff member and moderator, spending much of his time here solving problems and assisting members. He will continue to work within the Gamers Hangout Subforum but will also be a big part of the moderation of the site as a whole.

Congrats, Andrew. Your promotion is well deserved.

• Like 6
Marshall

Congratulations Andrew G.! You definitely earned it. :)

• Like 1
Draconian Guppy

Congradz dude and Ill say the same to you:

If I could just have your password, so I can um, test drive this for you, you know, just in case something goes wrong, better it happen to me, than to you  :shifty: Ive tried marshal12345 and neowin12345 so far  :whistle:

Wait... that was for marshall, so maybe andrew12345g, though neowin12345 still applies :shifty: :laugh:

• Like 4
The Evil Overlord

Who the heck is Andrew.G?

• Like 2
RadishTM

Congrats mate, well deserved indeed :D (Y)

• Like 1
Draconian Guppy

Who the heck is Andrew.G?

Yeah, what was your previous name.

• Like 1
Brian M.

(Y) definitely well earned!

+theblazingangel

Congrats Andrew!

• Like 1
Andrew

Thanks everyone, love being part of the team and this community :wub:

And my alias is/was DrunknMunky for those asking :P

• Like 8
+Frank B.

Congratulations DM. (y)

• Like 2
Draconian Guppy

Thanks everyone, love being part of the team and this community :wub:

And my alias is/was DrunknMunky for those asking :p

ahhh now i know who you are :laugh:

• Like 1
LimeMaster

Cungrets, Undroo! :)

Soorpreesingly, I theenk yuoo ere-a oone-a ooff zee mudereturs thet I'fe-a nefer incuoontered. :p

• Like 1
+LogicalApex

Congrats

• Like 1
Denis W.

Congrats Munky :shifty:

• Like 1
Draconian Guppy

Cungrets, Undroo! :)

Soorpreesingly, I theenk yuoo ere-a oone-a ooff zee mudereturs thet I'fe-a nefer incuoontered. :p

wha?

• Like 1
Draconian Guppy

OH ah knows whut yo' mean now

Yusuf M.

Congrats, Andrew aka DrunknMunky. :)

• Like 1
Praetor

i still think that staff members should have they previous nicks in the signature / avatar; for the new members it doesn't make any difference but for us, old timers, it does.

anyways, congrats DM! still remember all the lols people gave when you went into the site staff... WHERE ARE THEY NOW UH??

• Like 1
Showan

Congrats Andrew...

Will there be cake?.... Hey I'm fat.... What were you expecting me to say... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 1
Raa

They're on a roll this week!

• Like 1
Andre S.

Thanks for all your efforts Andrew!

• Like 1
nabz0r

Congrats buddy, welcome to the new color. :P

• Like 1
+LostCat

Congrats yo.