The 2Pac and Biggie Smalls story

riahc3

mostly everyone is talking aliens and outer space and stuff but i want to know who murdered 2Pac and biggie smalls base on facts or/and opinion. i think Suge Knight is the one that setup 2pac in order to get all of his riches and not pay him a dime. i think Big's murderer was one of 2pac's Outlaw gang members and thinking big had something to do with 2pac's murder killed big. What do you all think???

kairon

And what about Jam Master J?Did they find his killer?

nugg3t

apparently he does, so if u dont care, dont post here. simple as that...

memNOC

2Pac is so 90's.

let the man rest in peace

LiLViEtDuDe917

I think that the death of Biggie Smalls was real, but the death of Tupac held his own conspiracies. I think that the government made him fake his death. In his lyrics, he always talks about his death. He was probably told by the government that he would be excorted out of the country to live in peace and all, in exchange for him to stop the rap war. He wanted to live in a life that he doesn't have to be worring about getting shot or anything. In many of his songs he mentions things about the illumnati carrying him away, jesus and his reincarnation, and his ressurection. He predicts his future so good, explaining it in his songs, hoping that one of us will find out. He also mentions " The spies from within", what is this supposed to mean? His lyrics are very controversal and the event of his death still remains a mystery from the first shot.

Jediweasel

2Pac died not from a Marlboro Pack, a 12-Pack, or a Big Mac Attack. He died from a 6-Pack of Smith and Wesson.

Yo, Yo, Yo (Duncan makes the best)...

:rofl:

yanman

2 Pac is really dead man, all that bs about him being alive, the 7 year theory, all a load of sh-t. Think about it, in the '94 shootings, 2 Pac only survived because he was only lucky person, he got shot in the balls, lost 1 testicle, he got shot in the head with a clear entry and exit wound in his head while he was in hospital, and he still survived. but in the second shootings, the '96 shootings, it was a big set up, the pass that suge, pac's body guard and pac that they were supposed to get to allow them to carry around guns had either been postponed or delivered to the wrong place, therefore, no guns for them. after the attack on orlando anderson at MGM, a white car pulled up next to pacs newly bought BMW and started firing, pac jumped into the back seat of the car but a bullet had hit his legs and ricochet into his lungs. while he was in hospital, the doctors said that he had a 50% chance of living, and everyone there thought he would live because of the '94 shootings, but after the removal of one of lungs, and being placed on life support, the doctors couldn't stop the internal bleeding, so 2 Pac passed away.

but what i don't understand is, why was 2 Pac's funeral cancelled? why weren't the media allowed inside the hospital? why did the police just leave the case unsolved?

2 Pac, imo, is the greatest rap artist. R.I.P. We'll never forget him.

Daem0hn

i dont konw if anyone else has seen it, but i saw a dvd all about tupac and biggie, all about thier deaths, i havent watched it, but i konw its out, i mite get it out sometime

redFX

Suge Knight ordered the death of both Big E and TuPac.

Suge Knight owed tupac 10 million dollars. Tupac was leaving Suge Knight and auditing death row records and tupac ends up dead before he leaves.

Suge Knight has a lot of gang connections and all his childhood friends were cops. The cops were dirty in this case.

Look at whats his name, the ex-cop guy suing the city about covering up the crime. He says that in his investigation, the shooting led to cops and that the commisioner shut the case.

As for the Big E death, that too was dirty. Suge Knight did it. Suge Knight orcastrated this whole gang thing. He is the one that threw off the media by saying it was gangs and Big E. In gang land, its an eye for an eye. If no one shot or killed Big E, the whole gang thing would have been false.

There is a guy, I forgot his name too, who is in federal protection saying that Suge Knight payed him to take the hit money for Big E's death to a cop hitsquad.

Also, the Feds were watching Big E because they thought he was a drug kingpin or something. They watched him for months day and night. Check the public fed files on Big E, you'll see they were on him like white on rice. Mysteriously, when Big E gets shot, there are no feds. Think about it. They had pictures of feds following Big E for months and including that day up until the hour of his shooting.

Then the ambulance and cops take their time to get to Big E.

riahc3

well i think everyone has come to some conclusion that it was Suge Knight. Another reason i think it was Suge Knight is because (i dont know if recently) but Dre, Snoop and Xzibit (if he was on the label; may have my facts mixed up) dropped off the The Death Row record label because they didnt "agree" on things that were happening in the label. The question is WHAT things exactly?? I dont think drug dealing and murdering is a good reason as alot of labels do this already or thats wha i think at least (no Murder P.Inc your not one of them)

riahc3

nice article........just explains Suge Knight but oh well