Match 37: Italy vs Uruguay

4 members have voted

1. 1. Italy, Uruguay or draw?

• Italy
    • Uruguay
    • Draw
  2. 2. How many goals will Italy score?

• 5+
  3. 3. How many goals will Uruguay score?

• 5+

The match will be held at the Estadio das Dunas, Natal. Kick-off is at 13:00 local time. (For the kick-off time in your time zone click here.)

Referee: Marco Rodriguez (Mexico)

My guess: Italy 1 - 2 Uruguay

My guess Italy 1 - 0 Uruguay

Italy has been beaten by Uruguay and is eliminated from the World Cup

England, Italy, Spain eliminated. My Mind is blown!

LOL! Vampire Suarez.. So funny when he tried to bit Ivanovic haha .. One of the funny moments like a little kid trying so hard to bite

LOL! Vampire Suarez.. So funny when he tried to bit Ivanovic haha .. One of the funny moments like a little kid trying so hard to bite

He didn't try anything. He definitely bit Ivanovic. Suarez really should be banned for life. This is the third time he deliberately bit someone. It's unhygenic, uncalled for, and totally unprofessional.

I actually HAD so much respect for this player but after today, I don't know what to say. He has problems and should be seen by someone.

• Like 1

I actually HAD so much respect for this player but after today, I don't know what to say. He has problems and should be seen by someone.

Third time he has done it (that we know of) - he should be banned from all football for life.

Surely retroactive action can be applied?

Yes it can be taken. FIFA can sanction players with bans of up to two years if its disciplinary commission decides there is a case to answer.  Considering this is the third time he done this, he'll probably get a 2 year ban.

He didn't try anything. He definitely bit Ivanovic. Suarez really should be banned for life. This is the third time he deliberately bit someone. It's unhygenic, uncalled for, and totally unprofessional.

Surely he should be banned from english and italian futball federations, for life.

Surely retroactive action can be applied?

Not to the match result. Seriosly, I power off my TV after that. FIFA must take some attitude. I'm really ###### off.

Big Liverpool fan, and adore Suarez as a footballer....but he really needs to get his head seen to.  No idea what he was thinking, thought after his attitude/performances this season this type of thing was behind him.  What ever punishment FIFA hand out he can't have any complaints.

According to the article I found on the BBC about the incident they can ban for up to 3 matches or 2 months (Source)

A Norwegian football fan has scooped a cool ?500 after betting on Luis Suarez to bite somebody at the World Cup in Brazil.

Suarez has twice been spotted biting opponents in recent years, so the punter thought he?d put ?3 on the striker to take a munch out of somebody at Brazil 2014.

And low and behold, towards the end of Uruguay?s clash with Italy, he bit Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini ? triggering the bookmaker to pay out.

With odds of 175/1, it was a pretty amazing outcome, despite Suarez?s reliability for biting his rivals.

See above for the betting slip, all numbers are in Norwegian krone.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/24/football-fan-wins-500-after-betting-3-on-luis-suarez-biting-player-at-world-cup-4774558/