Paris Hilton Tape

a lot of people film themselves doing the nasty with no intention of ever showing anyone. they do it for kicks.

(and no, i havent.. i'm not allowed lol)

there are a lot of people who film themselves in the act. just cause you film it doesn't mean you have to show everyone.

if she wasn't indending to show anyone, why film it in the first place?

To watch later while she, ahem, you know. Or maybe for him to watch later while he, ahem, you know. Or together... I have a lot of footage (family movies, G-rated stuff) that I don't intend you all to ever see. Just because you filmed it doesn't mean you want it distributed.

Consider this, as vain and stuck up as she is, if this was meant to be released don't you think she would have taken care to look better than a glowing eyed green alien?

yea well we kind of have to. ;) :whistle: :)

yeah, that's it... that's why i'm here ;) Thanx for clearing that up ;) :whistle:

Eeeh.. seen it tho and just wish it was all of it. ;)

paris hilton is not that hot, IMO, but her sis Nicky is. She dyed her hair dark brown and she is hotter than big sis. maybe she should do a home video. Then maybe, their dad could market this video under "My Girls Gone Wild" video. Imagine how much the sales would skyrocket and she can quickly go from a millionaire to a billionaire. :) :laugh:

I think that I once heard the Argument of filming yourself so when you are old and lumpy, you can look back to how beautiful you once were and remember what monkey business was like, do it while you stll can I guess :unsure:

Ok I hate to be the one that has to ask this....but...for those of us who haven't seen this.....how do we acquire it?  PM me.

Still waiting! :happy:

u say shes ultra billioniare, yet the quality is horrible..ur saying she couldn't afford expensive video camera...interesting..thats from the sounds of responses of u guys watching it or not...geez...

the quality was horrible and the length was short.. so that it could easily be distributed.. and it leaves the public wanting more.. (sort of like a teaser) look at how much publicity it got and look at how many people are *still* awaiting the FULL version!

.. if anything, it did what it was set out to do, which was make her a 'household name'. ask anyone, and unless they have been living under a rock, they would know something about it.

Really, whats the commotion with seeing rich people ****? doesn't really matter unless they like ejaculate 100 dollar coins or something

Really, whats the commotion with seeing rich people ****? doesn't really matter unless they like ejaculate 100 dollar coins or something

ejaculating 100 dollar coins? that sounds painful.. :pinch:

Didn't someone say the guy didn't know she was taping it?

Also, she's not attractive (at least to me).  Look at her face.  Yuk!!!

She looks like someone who would be on jerry springer on a show called: Big secrets revealed, I slept with your brother, sister, moma, and your dog!

Unless he wondered what she was saying hi to in the middle of the thing, I think he knows it was taped. She kept wanting to do it doggy style while facing the camera too :pinch: And it was funny when she went to answer her phone :rofl:

Hmm, why's this in area 51? Is she an alien? :alien:

oh yeah, they do ..... @ BxBoyLand.?:shifty::

didn't you know??:p:p

Yep, come and have a grand ole good time @ BxBoyLan:D:D

Infact, bring the whole family!:shifty:y:

I've been getting a lot of emails lately from Paris Hilton... apparently she thinks I need a bigger penis. 
maybe you should listen to her.:whistle:e:
Hmm, why's this in area 51? Is she an alien?

who knows, she could be.. *cues X-files theme*