Paris Hilton Tape

???

I must have gotten the wrong version, but the one I looked at was all green. It looked like you were looking through nightvision. You could see her face somewhat, not clearly, but it looked like a deer with lights shined in its face. Was this THE version? It seems like this is the controversy....which version is THE version... :)

If I have the wrong version, please point me in the right direction. Thanks. Oh and please don't say "go to kazaa". Been there, done that, not there! Just a bunch of counterfeits

Yeah, that was talked about thru the thread if you read :rolleyes: It's horrible quality, you got the right one.

Well...I have read the thread....thank you....and still got the impression that there was "another" tape. Just trying to clear the fog some.

Back end funds are irrelevant.

Paris is easy on the eyes yet is still an attention hungry spooge dumpster.

BH

Weird...I saw the dark one, with only a few minutes leaked. But as I was downloading that one, I was downloading another at the same time..and it was her with TWO guys and it was ten minutes long, and in daylight. I guess it was another tape of her?

It was her, I compared pictures from the person in the video and real life photos, ect. Strange. And...completely..ick. *shuddders.* :pinch:

What some people do for attention...

• 3 weeks later...