Xbox One Preview Program

Oh I love this idea. I hope the previews will bring developers access too in future update.

I would love to write an application for Xbox One with Kinect. :D

If someone can invite me in, my gamertag is Claryar. :)

I will also play Destiny and Halo a lot for who likes to know. ^^

I'm not above begging! Gamer tag is MikeHellstone, if any one can be so kind as to add me, I'll shower you with praise from afar! :p

So for anyone who has been invited, have you actually had something to accept you in? Message, email, etc? Or are we all just waiting till next round or something

Add me to your friends list and i'll invite a couple of people.

my GT: DubleKay

So for anyone who has been invited, have you actually had something to accept you in? Message, email, etc? Or are we all just waiting till next round or something

You get a message that you open to download and install the preview app, then you do the rest in that.

You get a message that you open to download and install the preview app, then you do the rest in that.

Doesn't seem to let people in automatically. Showan invited me a few times and I didn't get anything, but others got it right away -- guess it's the luck of the draw.

Doesn't seem to let people in automatically. Showan invited me a few times and I didn't get anything, but others got it right away -- guess it's the luck of the draw.

I kept trying through the whole weekend to get you in.

Maybe they'll let me re-up invites for August.

• Like 1

I kept trying through the whole weekend to get you in.

Maybe they'll let me re-up invites for August.

Thanks for the effort! I guess some things just aren't meant to be :( 

:laugh:

Thanks for the effort! I guess some things just aren't meant to be :(

:laugh:

I just sent a request for you to be invited to the preview. He may have hit the max amount of invites that can be requested.

I just sent a request for you to be invited to the preview. He may have hit the max amount of invites that can be requested.

Hmm, still nada. Thanks for the attempt, though! (y)

With the July update out I wonder when they're going to kick off the August preview?  Don't think anyone in the program has it yet right?

if no one else has before I get around to it, I'll give it a go.

need to finish the startup of a windows 8 upgrade on my htpc first before I switch inputs.

If anybody can I would appreciate an invite.

GT: PsykoRobot

Thanks!