which email do client you use?

hi

may i ask you which email do client you use under windows 7 or 8?

i have used thunderbird for years

yesterday i gave a look to a good alternative

would appreciate if you share your fav email clients

thanks

I stopped long time ago with email clients after outlook.com went live and is currently my favorite. If you have office 2010 or 2013 I will use Outlook.

I stopped long time ago with email clients after outlook.com went live and is currently my favorite. If you have office 2010 or 2013 I will use Outlook.

hi

in short do you firefox or internet explorer?

thanks

Outlook 2013 without a doubt.

With Hotmail/Outlook.com now supporting Exchange Active Sync, Outlook is a perfect choice to synchronize with it.

Obviously there is a cost involved with this, but I now live out of Outlook/Onenote, so the $108AU per year is money well spent for me (and all the other perks that come with Office 365) >.<

Live Mail, I prefer it over outlook since I don't have a corporate exchange server where I need the group functions. and it does everythign else as well and offer unified view of all my inboxes.

For personal mail I don't use a client since I'm a Gmail user - I do use a Chrome plugin to notify me of new mail though.

At work, I use IBM Notes 9.  :/

gmail, outlook.com-Home and T-bird at work

I completely went away from email clients now since I use gmail now for personal and of course we use Office 365 for work. 

For personal mail I don't use a client since I'm a Gmail user - I do use a Chrome plugin to notify me of new mail though.

I feel your pain. We used Lotus Notes 8 up until about 3 months ago and finally we made the switch to Outlook. We use office 365 now and good lord I am so glad we are off lotus notes

Prefer Outlook myself, 2010 or higher. Also a fan of TBird, just because you can customize it any which way you can imagine, but leery of its uncertain future.  Toyed with Em Client a while too, it's actually rather good, very Outlook-like but with excellent Google integration (mail, calendar/tasks, contacts, chat) if you use it.. don't care for its RSS integration though, so if you use that a lot you may want to look elsewhere.  

I use Outlook 2013 on my work machine, since it has all the features that I want.

I use the Windows 8 Mail app at home, since it is there out of the box, so to speak, and gets the job done. I think it has some glaring omissions, such as the lack of ability to choose to send in plain text, and it gets confounded when trying to apply styling when copying and pasting from some sources. I just don't compose and send messages from home frequently enough for it to be a huge issue.

Outlook 2010 at work, for all other important emailing I use the Gmail app on my phone, very rarely do I use the actual site, haven't used a client for personal email in years, seemed pointless then my phone/tablet took over 

Outlook.com and the Windows 8.1 app for my main account.

Outlook 2010 for yearly backups of the Calendar (Can export to ICS files)

what chrome plug in are you using for notification? 

I prefer Geary on Linux, I wish it was available on Windows :( 

for windows, it seems like a web interface, ala Gmail is best.