Own 2 iPhones? Here's a case for you. CASECASE

Full disclosure, this was invented by an old friend of mine, but it is indeed real.

Can be purchased here for $35

More information as well.

Do you have two iPhones and are tired of remembering which goes in what pocket? They want to be together. They need to be together. Introducing the CASECASE, the only protective case designed to hold your two iPhones back to back, in the same pocket, together. 
CASECASE origins:

The dual case CASECASE came about because my employers modified their phone reimbursement program. I had a decision to make, install proprietary software on my personal phone or carry a company phone too. I opted to get a company phone for company stuff and to keep my personal phone for my personal stuff. Simple, right? But carrying around two phones is a pain and the initial idea of jamming them together with velcro didn't feel the least bit elegant. I began to imagine how two phones could be connected, be useful, and most importantly not make you not look like a tool. 

"What if they were both in the same case?" 
I scoured the Internets and came up empty. It was then I learned that there were others in my same situation, two phones?no holder. With nothing available on the market, I decided to join thousands of others who have come across similar adversity and utilized the rapid prototyping tools that are becoming more commonplace for the 3D hobbyist. I decided to create my own. 

Using 3D editing software, I melded two iPhone5 cases together, along with specific modifications, to create a single yet elegant case. This third iteration was realized only by being able to rapidly iterate the dimensions utilizing shapeways 3D print technology. Beautiful in form and pragmatic in function, the phones are offset along the horizontal plane which allow the back facing cameras to operate unimpeded. The branding along the sides not only looks great, but also serves as handy grips to aid in the ability to securely clutch the phone during those tense conference calls or checking off your grocery list while racing your shopping cart quickly down the freezer isle in search of an emergency pepperoni pizza for that romantic night with your significant other. 

FAQs

CASECASE is:

• printed using "Strong & Flexible Plastic" material.
  • dishwasher safe
  • not watertight
  • not recyclable
  • not foodsafe
  • heatproof to 80?C / 176?F degrees. Higher temperatures may significantly change material properties.
  • durable and ages gracefully. Depending on the color and texture you choose, you will notice signs of wear with the finish. This is perfectly normal. Eventually the color can wear through, creating lighter spots in the finish, bringing out the character of each case. White Strong & Flexible doesn?t wear through in this way, it will build a patina the more it's handled.

BS concept.

* What if I own iPhone 3g and 5?  or iPhone 4s and 5s?

* It will be too heavy to put in pocket

* Rarely a person carries 2 phones. Unless if he's retarded

* For God sake, if someone had to carry 2 phones, its no guarantee that both will be iPhone's cause you can be fooled once, otherwise, shame on you

* if you lose this paper weight, you'll lose your both phones together (lost, stolen, misplaced, forgot, drown in tub, toilet, river and all other BS american's are capable of doing.)

BS concept.

* What if I own iPhone 3g and 5?  or iPhone 4s and 5s?

* It will be too heavy to put in pocket

* For God sake, if someone had to carry 2 phones, its no guarantee that both will be iPhone's cause you can be fooled once, otherwise, shame on you

* if you lose this paper weight, you'll lose your both phones together (lost, stolen, misplaced, forgot, drown in tub, toilet, river and all other BS american's are capable of doing.)

If you are going to call someone retarded, please do try your best not to sound retarded while doing so. It is not very convincing otherwise.

If you took the time to read the reason for why people have two phones and/or if you happened to have a job that pays for a company phone, you would perhaps realize that having two phones is nowhere near as uncommon as you may think. Plenty of people I work with do the same thing as they do not want to install the software on their personal phone that allows them to check email, etc., as it disables iCloud, has access to your contacts, etc. It is usually called MDM software, or Mobile Device Management. In the business world it is not uncommon at all.

And got it, you are a cool guy that dislikes iPhones. Good on you. I own an Android phone myself, but I do not think I am cooler than anyone else because of the brand of phone I choose to you. Keep on keepin on though.

About the only valid point you have is if you lose one you lose both.

But hey, thanks for the feedback. It was real constructive. 

If you are going to call someone retarded, please do try your best not to sound retarded while doing so. It is not very convincing otherwise.

If you took the time to read the reason for why people have two phones and/or if you happened to have a job that pays for a company phone, you would perhaps realize that having two phones is nowhere near as uncommon as you may think. Plenty of people I work with do the same thing as they do not want to install the software on their personal phone that allows them to check email, etc., as it disables iCloud, has access to your contacts, etc. It is usually called MDM software, or Mobile Device Management. In the business world it is not uncommon at all.

And got it, you are a cool guy that dislikes iPhones. Good on you. I own an Android phone myself, but I do not think I am cooler than anyone else because of the brand of phone I choose to you. Keep on keepin on though.

About the only valid point you have is if you lose one you lose both.

But hey, thanks for the feedback. It was real constructive. 

hahaha the only thing missing from that was YOUR MOTHER!

• Like 2

Here everyone carries a second phone. One personal and one for business. Very common and makes a lot of sense.

Call rate here is ($ 0.00020082 per sec)

Well this is certainly an interesting concept, and the first I've seen anything like it. I see why someone would want to carry two phones - I do. I have my work iPhone 5S, and a personal Nexus 5.