Time travel humans = aliens? Part 2

well most of u guys seem to be arguing the theory of time travel, what my point was (as DirtyLarry tried to expand on) what other explanations can u guys give to the fact that the aliens we conjure up nowdays always look the the traditional type? what i mean is you know the big head skinny body image of a alien, well what made a human (if they did make it up) present it that way. and even if they are from outer space, what makes you think they will have eyes? because in their home planet they could "see" by sounds? what makes you think they have 2 eyes? you guys know what im saying? (watch the movie pitch black - prime example of seeing with sound, and even if they have eyes why not 1 or 3 or 4, why exactly 2). the theory i presented makes sense because now only does it account for the things i mentioned above but evolution states that these things can happen.

yes maybe the sun died in the year 130000 but that doesnt mean humans could not have moved to another planet? if they are looking for life on mars now what makes you think they wont go out to search for life on other planets (thus giving good conditions for humans to survive). do you guys really think mankind would give up its existence with one sun dying? lol hell no! when a man is about to die he does anything possible ANYTHING to avoid that from happening. well then you wouldnt think they travel to another planet in another galaxy to survive? (and look at how fast technology evolves, just compare todays technology to 50 years back) they could well have the technology ready in about 1000 years.

and another thing if they do go to another planet then they would become FULL aliens right! but im saying on the other planet they could adapt to their new surroundings and through evolution, well you know where im going with this. so these FULL aliens then time travel (now it could be any year on the other planet - even 5,000,000 years after the sun died) and well they come and probe us (just like archeologists are fasinated with fossils).

and all you guys who present all these theories about time travel being impossible etc, well think about this, all these theories have been made up by people who think at 10% max of their brain capacity. well wouldnt you think if they used up the rest of 90% what we could achieve, some of these therories would definately be expanded, some would be shattered, some would be proven wrong. is the earth flat? no, why? well because its been proven but that didnt stop people using that logic 500 years ago, to them that was 100% correct, wasnt it?

note: dont flame me on my spelling mistakes im dyslexic.

I did not see the first posting about this but anyone that aruges against this is mentally blind.

There is no way we could ever rule out the possiblity of any other species existing in a universe that has no known bounds to us.

Personally I read a book a ways back, cannot recall the title, but it was a very different interpretation of the bible stating that the superior being seen as jesus was in fact an alien human of an advanced technology or evolutionary state. Makes sense to me since the timeframe when the bible was written the human race was not so mentally developed to be able to fully understand what it was seeing. There is no way to rule out the possiblity of another human civilization in the universe that was dozens of years ahead of our current technology back at that point in our timeline.

Here's a couple other things to consider...

Ever notice how certain humans look somewhat like a specific animal?

We have bred specific types of all types of animals. Somewhat unrelated but freaky concept to me anyway.

Ever try to understand the origins of the 'italian' white body style (black hair, brown eyes) or the 'nordic' white body style (blonde hair, blue eyes)? How about the black or yellow versions of the human body?

If enough thought is given to these body type differences it seems to possibly confirm to me there is an evolutionary species from this planet and an implanted species from someplace else.

No offense intended to anyone this is only a speculation!

My opinion : black evovled from apes (they look like it), yellow evolved from fish (they look like it), the 'nordic' is the implanted (not matching any existing animal), and the 'italian' its hard to say exactly possibly a mixed breed byproduct.

My opinion : black evovled from apes (they look like it), yellow evolved from fish (they look like it), the 'nordic' is the implanted (not matching any existing animal), and the 'italian' its hard to say exactly possibly a mixed breed byproduct.

Nah, I think theres a difference between breed and species. There are a number of different breeds within the dog family for example, and even though a Chiwawa and a St.Bernard are completly opposite in the way they look, the signiture in their DNA says that they are a Dog. I can't completly rule out that what your saying is true, because we all evolved from amino-acids billions of years ago (or so they say), so who knows what path humans took to get to where we are now, but to say that asians evolved from fish because they 'look' that way is a bit far fetched.

Remember that it wasn't too long ago that humans were unable to travel the earth the way we do now. For thousands of years - if not millions - humans did not venture too far from their family/village. For example Aboriginees lived in the outback for over 20,000 years, in an island isolated from Europe and America with no communication with the outside world. They have evolved to suit that environment. But now that we are able to go anywhere in the world within 24 hours, humans will one day look more and more alike.

There is no such thing as time travel. IF there were, there would be already someone who came back and changed something. The world would be constantly changing because people would go back in time to stop or change an event. So the event's won't change the way it was supposed to change. We could've all been slaves if a person came back and new what was going to happen and ruled the world. Imagine bringing an m16 back to the egyption period or bringing an airplane back to the American Revolution. People would keep bringing stuff back and forth and this means knowledge. Knowledge that one person holds of the future and knows the past. This is the most dangerous mix and shouldn't be allowed.

Another firm evidence that I have is that time is created by man. There is no such thing as time travel period! Time is man made and we think its some supernatural force like our outer universal souls that go to heaven or hell, again, those are all man made. Man manipulates what Nature gave us and they have "ruined" our society. There was a "time" when people didn't have time, this resulting into a timeless state of mind. Imagine going to school and going home by the sun setting and rising. Time travel is something that man will make up to walk backwards, sleep upside down, or do whatever that makes this country look more idiotic than it already is.

all these theories have been made up by people who think at 10% max of their brain capacity. well wouldnt you think if they used up the rest of 90% what we could achieve, some of these therories would definately be expanded, some would be shattered, some would be proven wrong.

Do people actually still believe this myth? Humans are NOT limited to using 10% of their brains, that is an utterly false statement. Maybe you should do a little research before you believe everything you see on tv.

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html

http://www.csicop.org/si/9903/ten-percent-myth.html

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percnt.htm

hey LiLViEtDuDe917 I like your concept on time.. That?s so true, everything we humans label now a days has nothing to do with what is already there on earth (more or less.

and syphern I also like your theory/speculation, I think there is some truth to it... a lot of people think that the cradle of civilisation is in Africa ( I think!) there for it would mean that black people are actually the first breed of human to walk the earth... and from that stand point we would come from them. I suppose different environment affects the human body differently... which would explain white, yellow, red and so forth...

what do you think Syphern

There is no such thing as time travel. IF there were, there would be already someone who came back and changed something.

I disagree.

If someone did come back and change something, how would we know? We certainly wouldn't know, unless we too had traveled back in time.

So perhaps time travel does exist, but even if it did, unless it was publically announced, we would never know.

LiLViEtDuDe917, if there was no such thing as time travel, then you wouldnt even exist. Everything in space is traveling through time, if you decide that you do not wish to travel with us, then you would be like a frozen photograph in the year 1990 back when you were first born ;)

Like I said, time is man made. There is no such thing as time out of earth. There is no universal time. For example, if you were an alien, came to america, and were introduced to the concept of time, you wouldn't know what the hell that is. Time is the interval between one point and another as we progress. Space does not travel through time. You and I and everybody else knows that for a fact. Space cannot travel through time period. We can travel through space, but space can't travel through us. We created everything from the day of the weeks, 365 days in the year, the calendar, minutes, seconds, and such. For example, if you want to travel back in time one hour, you would need to find a rip in the universe, or something like it to go through. Well, how would that warp know what "one hour" is? How would we tell that warp to turn us "one hour" back 60 minutes? 3600 seconds? We can't because its us that created what one hour is. Unless we find a universal "time", there will never be time travel.

Well, that's not strictly true. An hour (/minute/second/etc) is a measurement of time - it isn't time itself. If your alien came to Earth and was told "this is how long a metre is. Walk a metre", there wouldn't be anything stopping it, other than lack of knowledge of the measurement.

Just because hours, minutes and seconds are a man-made quantity doesn't mean that time is a construct of the mind - animals, plants, rocks, etc all move through time as we see it but have no knowledge of our constructs of "time".

what do you think Syphern

well thats totally true man different environments do effect people, africans are dark, why? because of extreme heat in africa (trust me i was born there) now if they are darker then heat loss within their skins would be faster right than apposed to pale skin where heat loss wouldnt be too fast, also skin cancers etc the pigment in their skin reduces the chances for them to have it thus decreased amounts of cancers.

its logical thats why i mentioned it in my theory, so basically these humans who do travel to a distant planet (in my theory) would obviously exprience new characteristics due to their environment. it could be that the gravitational pull could be stronger than earth thus (as i recall someone stated that muscle men would be very much preferred to the opposite sex in the future thereofore proving my theory wrong) due to greater gravitational pull they would find it hard to carry all that muscle right? and what eventually happens to muscle when you do too much cardio, when you work it out too much, your body uses it for energy thus reducing the amount of muscle hence a more skinnier species. and eventually bone mass would also decrease because the ones with lighter bone mass would obviously survive more successfully due to gravity not effecting them as much as a bigger body man. look at obese people, they run a couple of minutes they get out of breath. i know this is due to alot of factors but one would be they need more energy to carry that weight right. not a skinnier person would not get out of breath that fast but eventually would due to other factors.

the aliens eyes, well think about it... can you see in the dark? NO, could be that the new planet is very dark thus eyes would evolve to see the dark better. this works again with skin colour ( i remember someone in previous topic saying theory doesnt fit with skin colour) well if its dark you wouldnt exactly be fully pale would you? or you wouldnt be totally dark (because the conditions would not require you to). so the most logical skin colour would be grey, not only would you blend in with the new surroundings but its less likely a predator would hunt you (who knows what species exist on this new planet)

so the theory that i stated well i would consider it the most logical (as apposed to randon aliens, who apparently for some odd reason have similar features to us eyes ears head legs arms, come to earth from distant planets to earth for no apparent reason than to probe us for no reason and leave)

im not saying i believe in aliens, but all i am saying if they do exist and they exist in the form represented to us, then if anyone could give me a more stright forward, logical reason which makes sense in every way then i would have alot of respect for them!

:alien: <- (LOL)

btw again stop with the IS TIME TRAVEL POSSIBLE/ NON POSSIBLE posts because in this case we are considering that it is possible and even if they dont use a "time" machine to travel to earth, have you considered black holes the would jump through a black hole from their universe (year 6000000 earth) and boom!!! they are in the milkyway (year 1945 earth)

i go now watch ronin or scarface or play XIII peace...

You are right about the concept of time, how man made measurements are contradicted by lack of knowledge. But we have to remember that these are just classifications created upon the judgement of the intervals/distance between two or more points. Yes, man created the knowledge we hold on time and what is an hour, a minute, a second, and such. But man didn't create the universal 'time' that stays true regardless of our state of nature. The universal time is still a mystery to us in which we will never find, but if we do, then the chance of time travel is probable. Other than that, we cannot use our man made knowledge to manipulate a universal concept.

Huh? :huh: Seriously, I hope you're not being misinformed or whatever, but 'Time' does exist and those 'years', 'day', 'hours', 'minutes', 'seconds', etc is just a lable we give to the constantly progressing time. There is time involved in everything and no, the 'concept' of time is not man made. There is a time for everything, the bigbang went through a course of time, supernova's happen in certain moment of time, the earth takes a certain amount of time to revolve around the sun(which we have labled to as a 'day'), and etc. Hell, even the clock ticks through the 'natural time', and we use it to measure how much amount of "time" has passed, as we understand it.

Okay, I think to really understand that the concept of time exists and is natural, take the infamous 2 atomic clocks example. One of them is on earth, and the other on a jet or any space vehicle away from earth, as they have conducted experiments, you would find that at a given instance, the atomic clock on the spacecraft would have gone faster than the one on earth. Why? Because "time" in outer atmosphere from earth is different(time progresses faster i assume) from near earth. And I think that is related to einsteins theory of relativity, and has to do with gravity distorting time(don't quote me on that though :p) :)

I don't believe the whole thing that if time travel were possible we would already know because people would have come back and changed things. Ever heard of the theory of alternate timelines? I don't fully understand it but basically it states that whenever time travel happens a new timeline is created that is parallel to the original. Any events that are changed happen on the new timeline and the original stays the same. If this were true it would explain why there are no signs of time travel on our timeline. We are on the original timeline, and because time travel has not yet happened and a new timeline created, we have no signs of it or changes in our world

Huh?  Seriously, I hope you're not being misinformed or whatever, but 'Time' does exist and those 'years', 'day', 'hours', 'minutes', 'seconds', etc is just a lable we give to the constantly progressing time. There is time involved in everything and no, the 'concept' of time is not man made. There is a time for everything, the bigbang went through a course of time, supernova's happen in certain moment of time, the earth takes a certain amount of time to revolve around the sun(which we have labled to as a 'day'), and etc. Hell, even the clock ticks through the 'natural time', and we use it to measure how much amount of "time" has passed, as we understand it.

Okay, I think to really understand that the concept of time exists and is natural, take the infamous 2 atomic clocks example. One of them is on earth, and the other on a jet or any space vehicle away from earth, as they have conducted experiments, you would find that at a given instance, the atomic clock on the spacecraft would have gone faster than the one on earth. Why? Because "time" in outer atmosphere from earth is different(time progresses faster i assume) from near earth. And I think that is related to einsteins theory of relativity, and has to do with gravity distorting time(don't quote me on that though ) 

Well, I never said that the concept of time does not exist. Like I said, man didn't create the universal 'time' or concept of 'time'. I stated that times such as hours/minutes/seconds and such are classifications brought up upon man for man. Who thought of the word "TIME"? Look, in the end, it all comes out to words. These are just words that the human race has made up. These are just letters that we put together to make something out of something. In this case, its the english language classifying the intervals of time. This is what people get misunderstood. Go to mars, they won't have an hour unless we say so. Mars won't have days unless we say it does. Mars is not called mars unless we say it is. So my point being that time is something man made to classify a certain entity of the natural world. To use this and create a rip in the natural universe is obscure. We cannot use something that we create to manipulate universal laws. The universal time is what we precieve as a mystery. No one knows what the universal time is, or how to calculate it. Thats why our race has come up with this method of measuring the intervals of time passed during a period.

I don't believe the whole thing that if time travel were possible we would already know because people would have come back and changed things. Ever heard of the theory of alternate timelines? I don't fully understand it but basically it states that whenever time travel happens a new timeline is created that is parallel to the original. Any events that are changed happen on the new timeline and the original stays the same. If this were true it would explain why there are no signs of time travel on our timeline. We are on the original timeline, and because time travel has not yet happened and a new timeline created, we have no signs of it or changes in our world

Well, as much as I agree with your outcome, the fact is that if we WERE on an alternate timeline, we'd have no knowledge of the other pre-existing timelines and thus no evidence that the timeline had been altered.

Well, I never said that the concept of time does not exist. Like I said, man didn't create the universal 'time' or concept of 'time'. I stated that times such as hours/minutes/seconds and such are classifications brought up upon man for man. Who thought of the word "TIME"? Look, in the end, it all comes out to words. These are just words that the human race has made up. These are just letters that we put together to make something out of something. In this case, its the english language classifying the intervals of time. This is what people get misunderstood. Go to mars, they won't have an hour unless we say so. Mars won't have days unless we say it does. Mars is not called mars unless we say it is. So my point being that time is something man made to classify a certain entity of the natural world. To use this and create a rip in the natural universe is obscure. We cannot use something that we create to manipulate universal laws. The universal time is what we precieve as a mystery. No one knows what the universal time is, or how to calculate it. Thats why our race has come up with this method of measuring the intervals of time passed during a period.

You're saying one thing and then arguing the exact reverse. Hours, minutes, seconds, and "time" are labels we place on a property of the universe. Changing the labels does not change the property, but manipulating quantities of those labels IS analogous to manipulating that property. For example - you have a rubber band 10cm long (which is an entirely man-made quantity), which you manage to stretch until it's 50cm long (again, a man-made quantity). Does the fact that we're dealing in centimetres make the rubber band any less stretched? Of course not. The fact that we have labelled quantities of time does not limit our ability to manipulate them.

As for "Universal Time", according to the Theory of Relativity, it doesn't exist. According to experimental fact, time can be stretched and compressed within object moving at high velocity and near bodies with large gravitational pulls. The issue is not whether you can move to an absolute point in time, but to one relative to your current position in the space-time continuum. The classical scientific answer is not at the moment according to most theories. Whether that is the case or not remains to be seen.

yes, i may have contradicted one statement, but that was a mistake taken into consideration. Thats it though, my point stays clear. Read the post above Toxic Fumes. It clearly states what you are trying to say. Just read it. Also, by "universal" time, I meant the "concept" of time throughout the universe, not the usual, Universal AC Adapter! One Plug for all your Needs!!!...

Well, as much as I agree with your outcome, the fact is that if we WERE on an alternate timeline, we'd have no knowledge of the other pre-existing timelines and thus no evidence that the timeline had been altered.

;) exactly my point

Space does not travel through time. You and I and everybody else knows that for a fact. Space cannot travel through time period. We can travel through space, but space can't travel through us

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I normally don't mind hearing everyone's theories because it could give a better insight to my own and i welcome that. But your just speaking out of your ass, you don't know anything about space time. Read a few books and study a bit of physics, then you will realise that time is a common variable to workout a variety of different spacial equations.

And the reason why the atomic clock was going faster in orbit was because there is no gravity in space. Gravity/Acceleration dilates time. On earth there is a constant acceleration of 9.8m/s so time is slower for us. In Jupiter, time would pass by even slower. And if you were to stand next to a black hole (which can have the mass of 1000 suns) time would slow down a lot.