Florida dad beats man he found allegedly raping his son

Im sure the guy who got beat up will turn around and sue...

He can't. The Stand Your Ground law, which Florida has, includes protecting others, is weapon agnostic (a fist in this case), and provides civil lawsuit immunity to defenders. The dudes SOL legally.

I don't believe execution is a fair deal, i think his genitals, fingers and toes should be removed and then let out after his sentence. 

I do agreed that all sex pedophiles should by law castrate entire their testicles. That's the only way that these people will not be able to rape a child or adult. 

I hope they didn't charge the dad for anything, because the law in this country is crazy.

Well I wouldn't put it beyond his lawyer to suggest they sue the father for having a child and then leaving the child in such a situation where the child delibratly and malice tempted Raymond into a raping him - its America and it could happen.

I do agreed that all sex pedophiles should by law castrate entire their testicles. That's the only way that these people will not be able to rape a child or adult. 

I think we need to have a talk about the birds and the bees. :rofl:

Pretty sure winkies can still work without balls.

Still, I get your point, and totally agree with it.

I do agreed that all sex pedophiles should by law castrate entire their testicles. That's the only way that these people will not be able to rape a child or adult.

Doesn't work, they still abuse them by hand, sex toy, orally or whatever.. It's the organ between their ears, not their legs.

Doesn't work, they still abuse them by hand, sex toy, orally or whatever.. It's the organ between their ears, not their legs.

I think more work needs to be done to actually help these people, -before- they turn into predators and start hurting kids...  No idea what can be done though... It's built in to them...

I think more work needs to be done to actually help these people, -before- they turn into predators and start hurting kids...  No idea what can be done though... It's built in to them...

i, by far, am not an expert in this, but from all the papers i have read, the studies I have seen, and the reports that I filter though, there is no helping. Like you said, its built into them just as if it was hair color, skin tone, autisim, whatever...

i, by far, am not an expert in this, but from all the papers i have read, the studies I have seen, and the reports that I filter though, there is no helping. Like you said, its built into them just as if it was hair color, skin tone, autisim, whatever...

Well, there are people at least trying to think of ways to help them, like this BBC article.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28353238

Though that pic gives me the major creeps!

Well, there are people at least trying to think of ways to help them, like this BBC article.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28353238

Though that pic gives me the major creeps!

as creepy and gross as it may sound, i too would think this would be a great step.  Also the flip side is what if one doesn't have enough urges to attack a real child for fear of repercussions, then gets a doll, then it becomes a "gateway" drug so to speak, where eventually the pedophile wants the real thing for the thrill. I could be just stretching the possibility though.

<facepalm>

NO....it only encourages them to eventually seek out the real thing. The urges never go away and the VAST majority reformed, ruining more lives. The only reliable fixes are life in prison of the woodchipper.

<facepalm>

NO....it only encourages them to eventually seek out the real thing. The urges never go away and the VAST majority reformed, ruining more lives. The only reliable fixes are life in prison of the woodchipper.

Would you also demand that of those who have never offended and resist the urges that drive them?

Until they offend they're innocent, so no. I would, however, support a strengthening of civil commitment laws through the Probate Court to enforce treatment once their proclivities were identified. Its a matter of public safety.

Until they offend they're innocent, so no. I would, however, support a strengthening of civil commitment laws through the Probate Court to enforce treatment once their proclivities were identified. Its a matter of public safety.

The problem is that one they turned into a phedofile, there is not treatment that can fix it. It is like a crackhead trying to be sober.

Then you use a civil confinement/commitment to keep them in a supervised residential institution.

After their criminal incarceration they are evaluated by a panel of forensic psychologists to determine if they are still too dangerous to release because of their predatory status. If so they are placed in one of several possible supervised confinements.

Washington state procedure,

http://www.doc.wa.gov/community/sexoffenders/civilcommitment.asp

The very dangerous ones may not be released until they are physically incapable to do it again, placed in an elder care home or die.

Laws similar to this passed Supreme Court muster in 2010 by a 7-2 vote.

it is not acceptable to kill them.

Is it acceptable for the kid to be infected with deadly diseases, suffer psychological damage, and be physically damaged for the rest of their life?

Should have beaten the guy to death, then thrown the body out on the street and burned it right there on the spot. Scum like that do not deserve rehabilitation nor second chance.

The public attitude towards pedophiles is akin to that of serial killers - aggressive.

When serial killer Richard Ramirez (California's Night Stalker) was ID'ed and photo published he was recognized, pursued by a crowd and damn near killed - beaten over the head with a metal bar.

No doubt he was glad the cops showed up.

Prosecution of the crowd? <crickets>

Is it acceptable for the kid to be infected with deadly diseases, suffer psychological damage, and be physically damaged for the rest of their life?

No, but two wrongs don't make a right.