Why US-American Exceptionalism will prevail

untitled_1.jpg

this lines come from a devote us-lover not (yet) citizen:

i am austrian, atheist, politician studient,  humanist, democrat (as in european speaking, interest into the armed forces and worldwide peace.

why do i write these lines:

i think there are not many news i can give about wwII and germany/austria about it. i still feel daily ashamed about my country and the crimes it has affected.

yep, wwII ended and piece has brought afterwars, but still. with my daily views, i often feel that most of my dearly citizens have not accepted that wwII has ended and that one force has won and should gladly be acceped as a peace-bringer and super-power.

nazi-germany (and therefore austria) is still strong. this never was a big new towards me because families keep their ties together, still, especially as lately seen fifa world soccers championship ending, there is a shocking continuency about the "dark" past, about to rise again.

this was a title-image of a spiegel.de-article a day after germany won world-soccer game:

please save this, zoom +400%

image_725404_thumb_fvjt.jpg

this is NON-edited. please if you zoom you see the 2 "lines"...

from above it reas then: "deutsche"

and on the bottom line it reas "SS"...

this is NOT conspiracy... again this is non edited. i am not the guy who fakes picz fo claim us fabricied 9/11, and again its 1:1 saved on a public account.

this pic was seen about maybe ca 3 hrs on spiegel.de then it was replaced.

be warned: the enemie always comes in "friendly" disguise.  this was inofficial, but i see this as foundation of the SS, i cant encryp  what the part of the circle on the downer part of the circle means, but for sure it does something,  and i even go as far (this is highly speculative tho) that the coca-cola transpantates on berlin is informal SS/nazi slogan, white font on red background. be aware!!!

the NSA-affair:

we all know nsa affair got public and there was a BIG outradge in EU.

okay... so what happend exactly...

nsa affair got public and germany was maiking noise...

US OFFERED germany membership in the five-eyes....  if i was merkel i would have cut all my 10 fingers off publicy and accepted.

but what did that impotent ###### do? she said no thanks, and on the same day you had a member of german gov publicy complaining about the ohhh so bad americans again..

so while still complaining that the nsa logs and "spies", germany neither wants to be member of five-eyes ... but they want to get not spied and not deliver anything...

my opinion: only terrorists and governemts who have something to hide behave that way....

george w. bush, the liberator!

this is not about discussing bushs domestic-policies (where i would have a LOT to critisize), but about his visionary and legendary and brave and hoenst approach to just "go in" and "get the job done" in iraq, where a big population was prisionared and unable to do anytithing against terroristic hussein

watch his speech

i know this is kinda cyninc for a social-democrat (blair, schr?der) of europe to have this speech on may 1st (!!!), but yeh, its spot on.

last, but not least, everyone not only should but HAS TO watch "the world without US".

i dont know if thats cc but i will contact some people the next days, i hope i can upload it on youtube or somewhere else, this is basically a quick summarzie how the world works, and a must-see for everyone.

this all comes from a guy who watches the news daily and just days ago some people here got scrutinerezed because they ware sleepers activated to join jihad in iraq and all our government is doing is to keep these biatchez monitored (they should have been given to the US immediately).

i still find it shocking, that by today, where russia wants to become world comination again, where iraq is at stage, where many countries dont know where they belong, where so many coutnries accept fundamental democratic rights and live-styles, given them by the us and no one else try to go their own way, where others try to blame the us/uk for nsa and "spying" (this comes from me... and i say it here, that if they would have any "childish" interest, i would be in prison now for multiple re-engagement, spying, protocolling, pirate copying, serializing, enforcement for muder, criminalization, rubbering, etc. etc., ...)

as a guy not innocent yet believing to the land of free and brave and good, i can savely say that there is a war going on, a cold war maybe, but people need to declare,  if they are with US or against US and honestly, i can only admire those living in the US yet critisizing them, yep ofc you can do so, but never forget the privilege of the country you can live with in, i would cut all my 10 fingers of if i ever would get us-citizenship and i just despise all these europeans taking all freedoms the us brought em for granted and then yet if there is a need to declare they just refuse to do so.

What a bunch of illiterate twaddle... 

OP, did you write that? If not, you have to post the source link. If you did... Well... Yeah.. What a load of nonsense (and learn to use a spell checker!).

I stopped reading at something that wasn't an actual sentence... or words.

So, didn't even get through the first sentence then? :p

i don't understand it. Even the title has me confused...

Maybe he thought we'd get confused with US-British, or US-French, or maybe even US-Russians... :P

When I was reading it; I thought I had the beginning of an ear infection because of the heat but I am thinking now that my brain was actually trying to crawl out of my skull ....

I have rarely seen such a soup of words mixed together. That post would deserve a whole new section for Neowin: Nuts, Cookoos and the rest of the psychiatric ward.

The greatest part is the German football team logo conspiracy.

I learn 25 years ago that Football was translated in German as Fu?ball. I also learned at that time that the '?' was pronounced 'S' and was being progressively replaced by double S.

If any of the German forum dwellers can confirm or infirm that I would be delighted.

• Like 2

Well, If we would write "Fu?ballbund", thats actually the correct way, nobody would understand the "?".

"?" is a letter for a hard S and only used in German.

so, +Vykranth has right.

And, this is not conspiracy too... Hitler was not German! ;)

• Like 1

I'm german, and I think this is the biggest load of BS I've red on Neowin so far.

Vykranth is right, Football translates to Fussball (Foot = Fuss), there's nothing exceptional about it...

Yes, there are neo-nazis in germany and austria, but, guess what, so there are in the US, in Russia, and everywhere else in the world.

Neo-nazism is banned in germany, you've got fredom of speech, but try to show up with a svastica, that's up to a year of jail, for displaying a symbol.

You really make me laugh...an atheist politician who wants to do politics in the "land-of-the-free", where you are only free to do politics as long as you believe in god.

A humanist and nazi-hater, that loves the armed forces, and idolizes a nation ( :|) that uses invisible WMDs to invade countries for oil, no wait, to force bring "democracy". One of the last, if not the last, western nation practicing torture and maintaining torture camps...riiight...that totally makes sense... :shifty:

Guess we really need that "psychiatric ward" forum-section after all...

BTW, bothered by that bunch of nut-jobs in your country? Why don't you pay a visit to the 52 websites maintained by almost 200 separate Ku Klux Klan groups in the US?

I sometimes wonder if the NSA has a program that intercepts and turns any sort of conspiracy theory into meaningless babble.  How on earth could a human being mean to post that.  Wait... Aliens?

Funny how so many of these "America loving patriots" are actually illiterate and mentally deluded.

• Like 2

What ever you've been smoking, macstar - smoke less of it. Your post ranks among the most ridiculous I've read during almost 13 years on the Neowin forums.

How the devil did you get from the 'Deutscher Fussballbund' logo to 'Deutsche SS'? Good grief.

• Like 2

What ever you've been smoking, macstar - smoke less of it. Your post ranks among the most ridiculous I've read during almost 13 years on the Neowin forums.

How the devil did you get from the 'Deutscher Fussballbund' logo to 'Deutsche SS'? Good grief.

Probably couldn't find the next few dots, so they just joined it up to the nearest one  :laugh:

post-446153-0-97703600-1405766456.jpg

:D

Funny how so many of these "America loving patriots" are actually illiterate and mentally deluded.

I think I like you better when you don't post.

funny how you think everyone who posts saying the OP is a ###### are American

Where you mentioned George Bush is where I was thinking... WTF did you smoked? He is one of the worst president we ever had... He left this country in a second great depression.

When I was reading it; I thought I had the beginning of an ear infection because of the heat but I am thinking now that my brain was actually trying to crawl out of my skull ....

I have rarely seen such a soup of words mixed together. That post would deserve a whole new section for Neowin: Nuts, Cookoos and the rest of the psychiatric ward.

The greatest part is the German football team logo conspiracy.

I learn 25 years ago that Football was translated in German as Fu?ball. I also learned at that time that the '?' was pronounced 'S' and was being progressively replaced by double S.

If any of the German forum dwellers can confirm or infirm that I would be delighted.

Yup. Fu?ball is correct. If you wrote Fussball, the ss would be spelled like 'fuss' while we're saying a longer version of the s (sorry, the is no equivalent besides http://youtu.be/BlYLQvtG1as?t=2m11s). We have no word that has the ? at it's beginning, so we've got used writing only the small ?. The problem is that we've introduced the ? as a big letter just a year ago. However I don't know of a font, let alone a keyboard, where you can type the small ? and the large ?. This logo was created before that change and so the creators evaded writing the ? and replaced it with ss, which is a common replacement ie. in crossword puzzels.

untitled_1.jpg

this lines come from a devote us-lover not (yet) citizen:

i am austrian, atheist, politician studient,  humanist, democrat (as in european speaking, interest into the armed forces and worldwide peace.

Stay in your own country and do not because a US citizen, please.

Even though the US is falling apart at the seams, it is still the greatest country.. (I'm a disabled Veteran and bias in that regard ;) ) 

just sad so many certain groups hate it and want to dismantle it.

God damn it macstar. Every time you come off my ignore list you seem to post some ###### pseudo-political garbage that makes me re-add you to said ignore list. Which is a damn shame because your posts in other subforums are great.

Is this from the same guy that was rooting for Romney in the last US election?

It would make sense then :)

• Like 2