You get one super power...

Immortality, at my prime age, between 15-35

Seriously, what else is there.

Immortality probably is the worst super power you can have. What if you get kidnapped and buried you thousand feets under the mud, then you are screwed. Trapped forever.

I think Mind Control is good. Manipulate everyone including people with super powers :)

What if you get kidnapped and buried you thousand feets under the mud, then you are screwed. Trapped forever.

Hardly forever. If you dug only 1 inch every day you'd be out in just under 33 years. I think the larger problem you face is in just a few billions years the Earth will be destroyed, and you'll be free floating through space for a very, very long time alone. That 33 years alone would be an extremely small fraction in comparison.

The power to help people receive salvation, so I can fly them to heaven to be with GOD forever when they pass. That would be a blessing and honor. however, the angels carry christians to heaven upon our deaths

SALVATION MAN!

or if people decide to believe that Christ is their LORD and saviour to protect them from persecution.

Hardly forever. If you dug only 1 inch every day you'd be out in just under 33 years. I think the larger problem you face is in just a few billions years the Earth will be destroyed, and you'll be free floating through space for a very, very long time alone. That 33 years alone would be an extremely small fraction in comparison.

Being immortal doesn't mean you can grow a new head or so... So if the Earth blows up, you'll be turned to little pieces, so you'll be DEAD. Unless you're a replicator from Stargate :P 

Being immortal doesn't mean you can grow a new head or so... So if the Earth blows up, you'll be turned to little pieces, so you'll be DEAD. Unless you're a replicator from Stargate :p

That's your definition of immortal. To me immortal means you can't die, ever. It defies all science but it's not like that matters. I suppose mine is more immortal + indestructible, but it's more fun than, "I don't age", in my opinion. Since one is impossible and interesting and the other might actually be scientifically possible (boring).

• Like 1

The ability to steal other people's powers and gain them one by one while no one's looking. Reminds you of an ol' show, doesn't it?

I've thought of more fun limits:

Some interesting limits, the teleportation pretty much goes along with my idea of limitations for it (that is, basically in line with Nightcrawler's teleport limitations). I think with those limits teleportation would still be one of the best....it has both entertainment and practical applications.

Mr.XXIV, on 25 Jul 2014 - 10:39, said:

The ability to steal other people's powers and gain them one by one while no one's looking. Reminds you of an ol' show, doesn't it?

Muwahahahahahhaahaa Heroes