Hangover III in real life

Not sure whether this would work in Jokes section so I thought it would be better here.  I find it quite funny that it actually happened after been in the film, but not good that the giraffe died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28586702

South Africa's animal rights body is probing the death of a giraffe that was reportedly injured as it was being transported on a motorway.

Eyewitnesses say the giraffe, one of two on a truck, hit its head on a bridge on Johannesburg's N1 motorway.

It's all over social media, I'm struggling to see the funny side, I hate any form of unnecessary suffering of animals and whilst it's ironic this has happened in the Hangover movie, it seems like it could have easily been avoided if the owner/driver used his head.

I saw the article posted earlier and immediately thought of The Hangover 3. It's hard to imagine how anyone could be so stupid.

Not sure whether this would work in Jokes section so I thought it would be better here.  I find it quite funny that it actually happened after been in the film, but not good that the giraffe died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28586702

There is absolutely nothing funny about this.  Zero. If you find something funny about this, you really need to do some real thinking about the person you are. 

There is absolutely nothing funny about this.  Zero. If you find something funny about this, you really need to do some real thinking about the person you are. 

If you read the sentence in full, you will see that I don't find it funny that the giraffe died, only that it is something that happened after it was shown in a film.

If you read the sentence in full, you will see that I don't find it funny that the giraffe died, only that it is something that happened after it was shown in a film.

Oh, I read the entire sentence. Just because it happened in a movie, then happened in real life, doesn't make it funny. 

Oh, I read the entire sentence. Just because it happened in a movie, then happened in real life, doesn't make it funny. 

It's funny the fact it happened in the movie before happening in real life.  It is usually the other way round - movies based on real life events, not real life based on movies.

It's funny the fact it happened in the movie before happening in real life.  It is usually the other way round - movies based on real life events, not real life based on movies.

Oh, I get it and see what you are trying to say. But, still not funny.