Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 rollout, post if you have it

I would not worth to much about cyan at this point as the content it provides you will eventually get from app updates. And then you will be on a newer version anyway so you are getting even more stuff

Still nothing for HTC users, thanks HTC!   Can't do anything but wait at this point.

Updated 925, screwed with my auto-brightness.  Thanks for the tip Kane re: Kids Corner.

Thank you, that was it! 

No worries mates. :)

They fixed the UI with gmail in internet explorer mobile but didn't for Google Plus. What the hell?

They didn't fix the UI, they just tricked Google to show them the good version of the mobile site, and not an intentionally crippled down version.

Got it on L925 in Malta during the night.  

It's probably just me but everything seems a notch snappier.   Could be because it's relatively a fresh install.

Updated yesterday morning.  Most of my apps were "installing" after boot, probably due to being on the sdcard.  3 apps, including the new live lock screen (which was installed to internal) refused to "install" and I had to uninstall them and then reinstall them from the store.  Other than that no issues.

520 - I LOVE THIS PHONE!!! (PlusGSM), PL - no problems only after uninstall and install again of LiveLockScreen Beta.

925 (Orange), PL - no problems.

Today I'm gonna try 1320 (PlusGSM).

Still nothing for HTC users, thanks HTC!   Can't do anything but wait at this point.

You do have the Preview for Developers app installed and set up, right?  HTC isn't rolling this out.  Microsoft is.

You do have the Preview for Developers app installed and set up, right?  HTC isn't rolling this out.  Microsoft is.

Yeah but, it's been posted by MS and reported by others, that some phones need a driver/firmware update first before they can get GDR1, HTC basically.  :(

Got it on my Lumia 520, it works like a charm and works even faster than before - but I still wait for Cyan, I wonder how much the performance increases with that. Guess time will tell. 

Yup, looks like all the Lumias are getting it now while others, on HTC, have to wait.   Bummer, just means my next phone will be a Lumia unless HTC works on it's support, who am I kidding though.

Microsoft Confirms Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Users Don?t Need to Downgrade to Get Lumia Cyan

Belfiore has stated that no matter which Windows Phone 8.1 version you?re on now, your phone will still be eligible for a firmware update when it becomes available for download.

Got it. The app folders are quite nice. Cortana works well.

Now hoping Telstra will actually tell their customers when the Cyan update will be released. They've been pretty silent.

Microsoft Confirms Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Users Don?t Need to Downgrade to Get Lumia Cyan

Belfiore has stated that no matter which Windows Phone 8.1 version you?re on now, your phone will still be eligible for a firmware update when it becomes available for download.

good, & Cyan just started rolling out for the 925 in the US last night. hopefully it'll reach my phone soon. in the mean time enjoying the improvements in update 1 :)

Got it and it is awesome so far.

The main thing that I have noticed is the lock screen beta is a lot quicker with update 1. Smoother and doesn't glitch as much.

I was running it before getting update 1 and still am.

Aside from that Cortana is epic. I have setup places, and reminders when im leaving my house, arriving at work etc, so useful.

Yeah but, it's been posted by MS and reported by others, that some phones need a driver/firmware update first before they can get GDR1, HTC basically.  :(

Ok.  I just thought that was odd.  My friend with the HTC 8X had no problem updating to 8.1, but I don't know if he's even attempted to install this yet.

Forget about Update 1, I haven't even got 8.1 yet.

This is what I fear is happening to releases these days.  There is no drive to give a final release because everyone just uses the Beta/Pre-release anyway.  Then, if it goes wrong, the company can claim "well, it IS under testing".