Dumb Kids Set Self on Fire for Social Media

Yep,

Proof positive you can't fix stupid!!

As harsh as it may seem, I agree with the other posters about thinning out the gene pool though.

Lawton boy recovering from burns he suffered when doing the "Fire Challenge."

LAWTON, Okla._A Lawton boy says he was dared to take part in what is now being called, "The fire challenge." It's a senseless game made popular by social media. Now, he is on the long road to recovery.

Source:

4383311_G.jpg

Social media always has to have a dumb name for everything, like selfies.

But is it basically all people of color? didn't see any white kids...

I've seen white kids doing it on youtube as well. Foolishness has no racial bias.

I've seen white kids doing it on youtube as well. Foolishness has no racial bias.

I saw at least 2 white girls doing it haha! Dumbasses will exist in all races everywhere at any time period.... even 20000 years in the future!

....apparently they arrested the mother of this idiot...they say the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Police: North Carolina mom helped teen son set himself ablaze as part of 'fire challenge'

WINSTON-SALEM N.C. (Reuters) - A North Carolina woman is accused of helping record her teenage son set himself on fire after he doused his body with fingernail polish as part of a social media stunt, police said.

Janie Lachelle Talley, 41, watched as her 16-year-old son attempted to complete a "fire challenge" video for Facebook on July 29, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department said on Monday. The boy suffered minor burns on his chest and neck.

"The mother of the victim was present and aware of what her son doing and facilitated the recording," a police statement said.

Police arrested Talley on Aug. 6 and charged her with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, according to the statement.

https://news.yahoo.com/mother-charged-son-sets-himself-fire-facebook-video-134254373.html